Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,
D

Deleted User

i call fake, i mean wouldn't we have known about something like this from scires himself? tx probably just taking advantage of the fact that people will misread scires's tweet as "switch lite hacked" when it was just sharing firmware exclusive to the lite with a normal switch.

billapong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit half true about Atmosphere. The primary purpose of that CFW wasn't for piracy, but to disable signature checks that prevent unlicensed content from running, such as homebrew. The unfortunate effect is disabling said checks also disables one of the primary Anti-Piracy methods found in the console, which again is the signatures of the files. For SX, it was primarily made solely for piracy, with the work for homebrew being less of a priority, while for Atmosphere had it the other way around. Neither can claim they prevent or fight piracy at all. Once a CFW is on a system, it becomes next to impossible to prevent it from being used for piracy. A CFW could implement it's own signature checks into the system, but that would get in the way of some homebrew developers, and someone will find a way to bypass that just as the CFW alters the SigChecks from the base firmware.

Not every CFW user pirates, and not every CFW is made for piracy. It's a hasty generalization that can be disproved quickly by having a few people show they only use homebrew apps like save managers or cheats. Some may only backup their legally obtained copies of the game for safe keeping and play from their backups, which according to Copyright Law isn't piracy. It might violate some part of the DMCA, but the person who bought the game hasn't shared the files with anyone and as a result hasn't denied Nintendo their sale of the game, essentially.

You're correct, but I wasn't addressing the homebrew only crowd. They are a minority. I was addressing the pirates who think they are better than each other because they use a CFW that the other "side" doesn't use.

Last edited by Joe88, , Reason: Last part was unnecessary
Reactions: Maq47

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
this will probably require soldering some sort of chip,TX are best known for hardware solutions not software (they copy this from others)

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is legit, time to buy me a fancy new red box switch, but not holding my breath. Still exciting to know that Nintendo may have gotten pwned so quickly lmao. I wonder if it's Nintendo's fault this time or another gift from nvidia.

Reactions: KlariNoX

GarnetSunset

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We received confirmation from the SX team that it's real... stop your bickering, anyway when has garyopa delivered false news before?
Woot. Now, we wait. And also guys, don’t hate. If this comes out before any other CFWs, then rest assured all of em will follow, it’s a win-win situation for everyone(except for Ninty and the game devs ofcourse)

Reactions: KlariNoX and 2Hack

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot. Now, we wait. And also guys, don’t hate. If this comes out before any other CFWs, then rest assured all of em will follow, it’s a win-win situation for everyone(except for Ninty and the game devs ofcourse)

If it's not bull hockey then its a mod chip or other hardware solution. ScriesM would know if they found a software exploit.

Still I'd consider that if you can launch any payload, like hekate into atmosphere.

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your God SciresM knows nothing of what he talks about. Maybe one day yall will learn to use your own brain and not expect someone to tell you how to feel. Oh well, daddy Xecuter is here to make it better.:rofl::rofl2::rofl:

Last edited by 210modz,
Reactions: billapong

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is the case, is this only a hack for certain firmwares, or an actual exploit like fusee gelee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free