Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by djpannda,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So from what I'm reading in all of this, if what you've posted is true, then it stands to reason what was done was an attempt to purposely disseminate misinformation to cause 1 of 2 things to happen.

1st: For MaxConsole, it makes one ask if they were told by TX to post that information, without proof of any kind, and they did. That would harm their reputation, which is their own fault, as well as hints that TX are liars. Or TX showed them 'proof', which may be the same screenshots from SciresM, which again harms MaxConsole's rep because they didn't do their research, and exposes TX as liars. MaxConsole will have to do some damage control and maybe post an update showing their proof/evidence to what they claim to be given, as just deleting said thread won't do anything to help repair the damaged image.
or 2nd: Exposes TX to be a bunch of thieves who steal credit for the hard work of hacking that others do, and they would jump the gun while trying to figure out how to steal from said exploit-finder.

That's of course if what ScireM said is true, and TX does in fact have nothing at all. But if TX does have something, then that'll some evidence supporting them and showing they have their own competent team to find exploits on their own. However I personally can't condone or support a product who's only purpose is for piracy. Open Source CFW at least gives you an option, but is primarily focused on work to create homebrew libraries for homebrew apps and games. When TX first released their CFW for the switch, it had no homebrew support at all, and they took a long time to update to support homebrew in a buggy state. Still, if one person finds an exploit, someone else will find the same one, so no matter who finds it first, the community is the one that benefits.

I'm just giving as fair and balanced a comment as I can, which I'm sure someone will complain it isn't balanced enough, that I should give more on one or the other side, but it's my comments, my opinions, my thoughts.
need we remind who actually found and releeased said exploit currently stolen by everyone else???

hmmm, yea sit the fuck down and zip it.

xecuter dont have to prove anything to anyone, they have nothing to gain to claim theyre close to something for the new models.

but also can we add, tx have not said or claimed anything directly, this is word off a RESELLER.

i myself have known for months that xecuter were already working on something new for the patched models, they have never officially told me anything directly such as what it will be, how it will work, when it will be released.

and again here, theyve not told you or anyone else anything at all.

billapong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, now all the poor kids that can't afford a xecuter solution are talking shit again. :rofl2::rofl::rofl2:

Well said.

The gamecard reader reader controller (Lotus) isn’t hackable, plus it isn’t brought up until fairly late in startup.

"Isn't hackable" pftt ....

TX hate is probably one of the stupidest thing this forum has spawned along with its "politic" section. They always delivered even 1 year after and they also provide the only XCI loading method where others hide behind hypocrisy.

Indeed, the sore little loser pirates and only upset because they aren't sharing in the bounty. If there weren't dumb and cheap as fuck they could probably be profiting by getting free games and making money off of them. They're all just dirty pirates no matter how they shine the light on one another.

I wouldn't take SciresM or Hexyz's word for shit. Both hate TX with a passion and Hexzy's so obsessed he knows their code like the back of his left hand. It's not like TX doesn't know their Switch shit. There's plenty of original stuff they've created or come up with that hasn't been copied from the scene.

I'd imagine they probably do have a solution and of course the cheap pirate scene trash want this sort of thing for free and don't have the talent to earn the little bit of money it would take to purchase it or if it requires soldering their "software hackers rule" shit goes straight out the window.

I hope it is real just so it pisses a bunch of these hypocrites off, but at the same time hope it's not for Nintendo's sake.

Last edited by billapong,
Reactions: Andalitez and Toph

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon,

as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller,
Dude you are TX, why are you bothering with such an overly-convoluted lie to get a bit of free publicity, when you already pay gbatemp for publicity? :unsure:

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude you are TX, why are you bothering with such an overly-convoluted lie to get a bit of free publicity, when you already pay gbatemp for publicity? :unsure:
what gain would there be to lie about a product if it doesn't exist.

i swear theirs far too many anti sx muppits in these forums, if its not "they steal" (with no proof), forget tx was the ones who actually brought the first exploit, thus allowing everyone else to follow.

Reactions: Switch_Maniac

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
need we remind who actually found and releeased said exploit currently stolen by everyone else???

hmmm, yea sit the fuck down and zip it.

xecuter dont have to prove anything to anyone, they have nothing to gain to claim theyre close to something for the new models.

but also can we add, tx have not said or claimed anything directly, this is word off a RESELLER.

i myself have known for months that xecuter were already working on something new for the patched models, they have never officially told me anything directly such as what it will be, how it will work, when it will be released.

and again here, theyve not told you or anyone else anything at all.
Either I misunderstood, or you are claiming that TX found fusee-gelee. They did not.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sales/exposure. You can't get a refund for a licence so it's a win win for TX. Even if it means temporarily messing up their public image.

I swear theirs far too many anti sx muppits in these forums, if its not "they steal" (with no proof), forget tx was the ones who actually brought the first exploit, thus allowing everyone else to follow.
"Who brought the first exploit". What? They haven't brought any exploits to the scene. Also wrong there.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

i swear theirs far too many anti sx muppits in these forums, if its not "they steal" (with no proof), forget tx was the ones who actually brought the first exploit, thus allowing everyone else to follow.
I wouldn't mind if it was true or not. But there is a lot of proof that they stolen code, so that is proven. TX wasn't the once that first got a exploit, it was Failoverflow as far as I know.

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

And we do have proof that they stole code, its been proven 2 times, the most recent one was in the 2.9 update, where iirc some directories would still lead to the atmosphere directory.
Also, you really are claiming they found the exploit.
LOL no, TX only used it. fusee gelee/ShofEL2 Wasn't discovered by TX.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I didn't even say he was lying about the product (protip: he is), I said he was lying about how he got information from himself via a supposed third (second?) party.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Retroboy It's technically not stealing, but they violate the license of atmosphere with the way they incorporate their code in their SX OS
Proof of this for the latest update.

They for example violate this part of the GPL 2.0:
"[...] For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights."

Last edited by Wuigi,
Reactions: ELY_M and ghjfdtg

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even say he was lying about the product (protip: he is), I said he was lying about how he got information from himself via a supposed third (second?) party.
so you say, you dont claim he is lying then say protip he is.

again, what gain is there to lie, regardless of the source.

just seems regardless you chose to assume its all lies.

but kindly tell us, what is there to benefit from it????

???

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime