Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Releases SX OS v1.4

TX Releases Another Update To Their SX OS, with lots of nice improvements in v1.4
txos14.jpg

We have not heard from TX for a while, but don't worry, they back with nice new update to their SX OS, check out v1.4 below:

SX OS v1.4 Announcement
Good day, loyal users!

While we chip away at many different features for SX OS and additions to our SX hardware family we took a break to prepare an update for SX OS with some exciting new functionality and outstanding bug fixes.

Let's have a look at what's new and fixed in this release:
  • Integrated NSP installer
    With our last update we introduced the possibility of installing eShop NSP titles. However, this relied on using external tools and wasn't very user friendly. In this release we bring our own integrated NSP installer as part of our menu system. This is the neatest and easiest way of installing NSP titles, enjoy!
  • Integrated homebrew launcher
    Launching homebrew used to be done by launching NX HBMenu by holding R when entering the album. While we kept this possibility (mostly for developers), you can now also launch your favorite homebrew directly from our own menu!
  • IR / motion plus issue fixed
    A few games (like 1-2-Switch and Resident Evil) were suffering from freezes when enabling the joycon IR camera or motion controls.
  • Allow unsigned NCA
    People asked us if we could get rid of the NCA integrity checks, so we did! Custom NCA files, modified NCA files and repackaged NCA files should all work fine now.
  • Display SX OS version in menu
    To better distinguish the different versions of SX OS we introduced a small version number display in our menu.
  • LayeredFS fixes for 4.1.0
    There were certain issues with 'LayeredFS' for people on firmware 4.1.0. If you use 'LayeredFS' on that specific firmware there's good news for you: these issues have been identified and fixed!
And that's that for this release. We have quite the backlog of feature requests and todo's on our plate, but trust we'll get there!

-- Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! --
:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Splatoon 2 update and dlc but when I load the .xci, Horizon menu shows two game icons.
Has this happened to anyone else?

It's because the update and/or dlc is from a different region as the one on the Splatoon 2 XCI. Get the matching region of the update/dlc.

Last edited by morrison22,

TunaKetchup

The Goose is Loose
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Whats the point of launching the homebrew menu from the SX OS menu

Seems like a pointless feature tbh

NSP installer would be cool if I didn't already have dev menu

All in all I think this update is kinda crap

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the point of launching the homebrew menu from the SX OS menu

Seems like a pointless feature tbh

NSP installer would be cool if I didn't already have dev menu

All in all I think this update is kinda crap
For people who don't know how to install hbmenu.nro or people who want to save that little bit of storage. Basically for noobs & storage savers.

Reactions: satbytheriver
D

Deleted User

Emunand and Coldboot is my dream
But still cool and best from Team Xecuter :D

Reactions: weatMod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended