Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Maniac

Dude you think the homebrew FBI started with all that? it was like tinfoil but worse

0000ff and NeoSlyde like this.
  2. saito1234

saito1234 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a way to spoof firmware or patch games to run on 3.0.2 already / or being worked on?
    If not, will I have to update to the latest FW?

Though as far as current developments progressed I am not sure if it is worth it already to stay on 3.0.2

3. chr0m

chr0m GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Surely it's not too hard to launch nxshell after installing and delete the nsp from there?

4. Chumlee1900

Chumlee1900 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Cause those same devs cry everytime tx releases something that's actuallyu useful. Even booking a vacation is just a few clicks away, why shouldn't a piracy tool be the same? Majority of the people wanting to pirate games don't want to do 2000 steps just to fail in the end.

5. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

United States
    If this was emunand I would buy right away... Hope they make one soon.

6. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    I still remember when FBI was black and white #oldschool3dshackers #gbatempelite #knowingwhatsup

7. stoffer666

stoffer666 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Denmark
    Hi i have sx-ox on my switch and it works. I only have one thing the first time i installed it i Got a menu from Them where i could choose auto-Rcm and other things. I just booted into custom firmware and everything worked but if i wanted to boot into that menu again how Do i Do that when i inject the there payload i go straigt to custom firmware. I haven’t enabled auto-rcm at any time. I seached there FAQ and it seems it should just boot into that menu every time. Hope some one knows something

8. longxa762

longxa762 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Hold volume + when booting

9. stoffer666

stoffer666 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Denmark
    Should i keep holding +
    you are the man thx a lot

10. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

I didn't even know that existed tbh or I wouldn't have complained lol. Apparently lots of good things get buried under the drama =/ Thanks I've been looking for something like this.

KhenemetHeru, chr0m and Ty_ like this.
  11. Wombo Combo

Wombo Combo That Ain't Falco

United States
    How do you uninstall the NSP DLC after you install it?

12. josephdin

josephdin Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    also keep in mind if it doesn't boot while holding volume+power either
    1. the switch battery is depleted
    2. (hold power button to make sure its completely off while charging) after charging switch for 1 hour
    3. Charge the sx dongle (something i knew absolutely nothing about, no wonder that it came with a short usb cable lol)

step 3 really had me panicking, it was a simple fix and i was bashing auto rcm at the time and didn't realize i just had to re-charge the dongle after using 5 times, again sx should include a mini pamphlet letting u know stuff like this.

Last edited by josephdin, Jul 26, 2018
    nukester84 likes this.
  13. Garou

Garou GBAtemp Maniac

asking the same thing
    also if possible, is there a way to uninstall only the updates. I'm not sure if there's any game that needs FW 4.x but have updates that require 5.x
    I don't want to end up have to delete the game only to uninstall the updates

14. chr0m

chr0m GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I think for now you would have to delete the whole game using the Switch data management menu.

15. RareKirby

RareKirby GBAtemp Fan

United States
    what's NSP? Ninja Sex Party?

16. Brawl345

Brawl345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Nintendo Submission Package

17. Kerismuh

Kerismuh Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Great update from TX, thanks again.

Another little side note I have been using my switch in a very specific way to see if updating XCI in OFW would result in a ban. So far I have not been banned. Basically I started with a homebrew virgin switch on 5.1 and installed SX OS the week it came out. No Auto RCM, no hetake, no layeredfs....none of that. Just pure SXOS on a freshly initialized system. The only things I would do is play SXOS in airplane mode for XCI backups and I would get the updates for the games in OFW through Nintendo servers then put it right back into airplane mode. So far so good.

I'm not saying this is the end all be all but its a good sign to me that simply using SX OS in this manner has been good to me so far. I honestly don't care if I get banned since Nintendo is incapable of creating a good online service to begin with and I find them wanting to charge for this online service in the future no matter how little it might be is insulting. But keep in mind for some of you who are hard set on avoiding a ban at all costs you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you are participating in modifying your console chances are good that anything could result in a ban...detection methods change, security gets better, people slip up and make mistakes. The easiest method by far to avoid a ban is to not modify your console and buy all of your content legitimately.

The devs on this forum, the ones at TX, and everyone else who participates are doing a fantastic job at making the Switch an even better gaming platform then we could have imagined in such a short amount of time. I personally think that people got way too spoiled by the end of the 3DS generation and just expect all these advances to be seamless and speedy without giving any thought into the amount of work and coding that has to go into every single function. Just be patient, enjoy the breakthroughs and enjoy your Switch no matter what CFW you are most excited for...if one year could bring all of this just imagine what we will have in the coming months.

Wrathcaster likes this.
  18. MohammedQ8

MohammedQ8 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Kuwait
    I installed outlast 1 and 2, both of them work and enjoy playing them. thanks, TX for SX OS v1.4, looking forward to v1.5. I will try to get known errors today.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Should I use NXshop??

19. drfunkenstein2k
    This message by drfunkenstein2k has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Jul 27, 2018, Reason: Offtopic.
    Jul 26, 2018
  20. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    I installed a variety of CDNSP-downloaded nsp's (all only base game, without DLC or Updates), and they all installed fine.

21. Wrathcaster

Wrathcaster GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    This is working nicely base game, dlc and updates all working perfectly together or independently. At this stage I have everything I wanted and I now do not give a shit about being banned. Cheers TX no regrets!!

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Releases, Xecuter,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.