DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The newly formed RGH Development Team at Xecuter HQ are proud to announce that all Phat consoles have now been defeated and are totally glitch-able without having a previous NAND dump or CPU KEY (the same applies to Slim Trinity that have been updated to 14717/14719) !

Codenamed RGH 2.0, new features introduced:
* Hack now works on new CB's (14717/14719 update)
* Hack now works with all Refurbished Split CB's (4577, 5772, 6752)
- Zephyr CB 4577, 4575
- Falcon/Opus CB 5772, 5773
- Jasper CB 6752, 6753
- Trinity (Slim) CB 9230

To confirm, we can now glitch Phats with any kernel and any bootloader. As soon as you have your CPU KEY, and you are using an Xecuter DemoN you will ALWAYS be able to switch to a fully hacked NAND and it can never be stopped no matter what update you apply and no matter which efuses are blown !

We will be helping the J-Runner team to implement all of the new code which will allow you to build a patched ecc for any Phat NAND / Kernel / Bootloader.

The Xenon RGH hack will also be released however the quality of glitching seems to be as poor as the infamous Zephyr. No doubt once its out there users can tweak away at it and get some better results, the feeling here is that it's time wasted at the moment when we should be working on Corona. Currently it's a "repair" method at best to rescue DVD keys.

This is a new style of RGH hack (hence RGH 2.0) and there will be a new JED file, changes to the CoolRunner design, changes to the QSB's and possibly new install methods (we'll also show you how to change your older version TX CoolRunner to be compatible with the new hack, and initial tests have shown that other cheaper versions of RGH hardware will not work at all).

Work on fine tuning the hack is currently ongoing to make it as solid as possible, however we hope to have everything ready asap.

Members of our team are also working hard on the new Slim Corona model and can tell you that great progress has made made there too. We'll just say that we feel bad for anyone who paid good money for any glitch mod that was advertised as being "Corona Ready".

Stay tuned for more news :)

Thanks to Tiros & GliGli for their initial work on the RGH hack. Without them none of this would have been possible.

Source: Xbox-Scene
Official site: Team-Xecuter

Oh Microsoft...
Feel defeated much?

Reactions: 1 person

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
sooo, will this allow you to enter xbox live without getting banned?
and it looks like it will work on slims, hmm.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ilman the general advice is if you do anything more than DVD modding then consider your XBL access at best very time limited and even when DVD modding consider anything you get a bonus. Indeed the only safe mod is the PIRS DLC that can be installed (borderlands double pack, fallout 3 expansions and such).
As for SMC/JTAG/RGH consider live a closed door and frankly few around here would help you get on live with such a machine and certainly not in public.

If you mean can you go dual nand (stock on live and hacked elsewhere) then that is still as risk and you always want to take care about what appears in your profile.

System link on the other hand is quite acceptable.

I should also say the current RGH works on several slims.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When he says "rescue DVD keys", does this mean that you can find out your original DVD key from a flashed drive?

I ask because I flashed a DVD as I have done many others and now it wants to read everything as DVDs.
I honestly am pretty sure I did everything perfectly but that's the symptom of not having the right key, and I want to make sure they key I have is the original DVD key.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wai- wai-... Does this include 1175 and Hitachis Slim?

Basically yes.

But all Liteon slims can be read out.

When he says "rescue DVD keys", does this mean that you can find out your original DVD key from a flashed drive?

I ask because I flashed a DVD as I have done many others and now it wants to read everything as DVDs.
I honestly am pretty sure I did everything perfectly but that's the symptom of not having the right key, and I want to make sure they key I have is the original DVD key.

Jungleflasher compares the extracted key to the drive itself.
So it should match.

Otherwise yes.
Via RGHing you can install XeLL to extract your DVD Key and your CPU key.
Phat and Slim.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Basically yes.

Don't really keep up with drive flashing these days, but when did that happen? I thought the 1175 was still unable to have it's key extracted. Quick search doesn't show any developments in that area, but I may have missed it as it was a real quick look.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Basically yes.

Don't really keep up with drive flashing these days, but when did that happen? I thought the 1175 was still unable to have it's key extracted. Quick search doesn't show any developments in that area, but I may have missed it as it was a real quick look.

As far as I can remember the 1175 could be extracted.
I'm not entirely sure about it tho....

I knew that Hitachi Slims where locked and non extractable.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
All those Xbox360 hacking seems so confusing lol. Anyone mind telling me really quick how this works? Like do you just install and play or have to do all those things like soldering etc? And all those drive etc :wtf:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All those Xbox360 hacking seems so confusing lol. Anyone mind telling me really quick how this works? Like do you just install and play or have to do all those things like soldering etc? And all those drive etc :wtf:

In short.

RGH:
You have to solder in a few wires to dump your NAND, install XeLL (Linux) to the NAND and solder in a chip that boots XeLL to grab your CPU Key and your DVD Key.

After you got your CPU key you can build a hacked NAND Image and install a custom dashboard for playing games off the HDD etc.

DVD flashing.
You flash a custom firmware to the DVD drive which allows you to play backups.

There are a variety of DVD Drives and the newer Slim 360's require risky hacks or additional hardware to gain write acess to the DVD drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr