Hacking Team Xecuter OFFLINE websites.

ps786

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are offline again

I read somewhere that their license server within SX UI is different than website so in theory activation shouldn't be affected. Firmware and OS software can be downloaded from places other than their website. Most Chinese seller who never go on TX side wasn't even aware of the downs. My only complain is TX could be more transparent about their site was down once every other day for the past two weeks.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I read somewhere that their license server within SX UI is different than website so in theory activation shouldn't be affected. Firmware and OS software can be downloaded from places other than their website. Most Chinese seller who never go on TX side wasn't even aware of the downs. My only complain is TX could be more transparent about their site was down once every other day for the past two weeks.
Yes, there are 2 separate sites but both go offline at the same time mostly, and sites are up again.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Now, they are down again...

EDIT: Error message has changed to "You don't have permission to access this resource. 403" from 523.

Last edited by GCS,

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To be fair, their websites were having some issues and inoperative times weeks before the legal issues they are currently facing.
I just hope their dev team is still operational and will provide a quick SX OS update when Nin... releases their new firmware along with Hyrule Warriors.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Next ninty update ...... then we will know for sure .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TX stability updates questionable .

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
as said before, if you got SXOS license but not activated, do it now. I'm afraid it's just a matter of time rather than "it will live on".

Reactions: Deleted User

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I keep saying Gary is smarter then you all think
This has nothing to do with Gary :P He is in jail awaiting trial. Would be surprised if he got access to any computer.
It's worry some for sure that it goes up and down. Either they're switching hosters all the time to try to prevent it being taken down.

The issue the day when the DoJ/FBI seizes the URLs.

Reactions: ChronoTrig

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water