Hacking Team-Xecuter coming to Nintendo Switch!

Greg956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has me concerned a little, not only that it's so early in the life of the Switch, but the homebrew devs seem a little unnerved about it, along with the lack of details at the moment.

I put cfw on my 3ds, but I honestly don't know if I want to on my switch.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Good thing I have some soldering skills :) can't wait.... Almost makes me wanna update and buy Mario.... hmmmm
Exactly what I'm doing after work! Been hanging on 3.0. Both Maximus and TX have delivered in.the 360 scene. So if they say they've done it, my opinion is they've done it.

Reactions: dontay0100

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what I'm doing after work! Been hanging on 3.0. Both Maximus and TX have delivered in.the 360 scene. So if they say they've done it, my opinion is they've done it.

At this point, I see zero reason to hang on to older firmwares. I have no doubt TX will deliver on their promise. If some of the Switch hackers get all pissy about TX profiteering off Switch piracy, I can foresee a FREE alternative released shortly after the TX solution.

I'm guessing it will be a Sky3DS type of solution. I think we'll have to wait a bit longer for full on hacks that allow USB loading of Switch games. I have no data to back this up, just a crazy wild guess. As a matter of fact, I hope it is a Sky3DS type of hack because this will more easily allow switching between multiple games while traveling vs. needing to have a USB drive in tow. Due to how quickly this hack came about, I think a cart based hack would be easier to accomplish in that time frame.

Spring is just months away.......... update your firmware and enjoy some gaming in the mean time!

Reactions: weatMod and Kioku

Somario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But at the end of the post, team Xcuter published the key of the bootloader up till 2.3.0. It's like they're saying that they know how to find the keys for all firmware, even future ones. I do not think it's a hardware mod.

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ikr I've used team xecuter products for many years, never let me down yet..

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But at the end of the post, team Xcuter published the key of the bootloader up till 2.3.0. It's like they're saying that they know how to find the keys for all firmware, even future ones. I do not think it's a hardware mod.

Everything you said implies a hardware mod because that's how you get those keys.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its a hardware mod
tx usually are kings when it comes to hard mods. they probably used a hardware flasher / reader to read the rom chips to extract the info

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im opening a ebay page where i can solder your chips when available
just ship to me
i mod and ship back
only $70 plus chip and reshipping to you

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
im opening a ebay page where i can solder your chips when available
just ship to me
i mod and ship back
only $70 plus chip and reshipping to you
Ummmmm heck no, you don't even know the process or anything, it could be super easy, it could be kinda hard, it may be a softmod. who knows

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmmm heck no, you don't even know the process or anything, it could be super easy, it could be kinda hard, it may be a softmod. who knows
knowing teamxecuter its a hard mod
but it might be easy

but why knock him? hes providing a service to those who want to pay the 70 bucks

Reactions: Don Jon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free