Team Valor Shitposting (NO MYSTIC/INSTINCT BABBIES ALLOWED!)

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
WELCUM 2 THE MASTER RACE
images
This thread is for people who part of the best team to chat about anything and post memes and shit I guess. Have fun!

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little peasant? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the S.M.E.A. university, and I’ve been involved in numerous ARM9 attacks, and I have over 100 haxes. I am trained in reverse engineering and I’m the top haxer in the entire fucking world. You are nothing to me but just another 3DS who I shall hax on your ARM11. I will fuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with installing menuhax on you over the Internet? Think again, peasant. As we speak I am contacting my contact in /r/3dshacks and your 3DS is being arm9loaderhaxed on right now so you better prepare for the storm, fucktard. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your menuhax. You’re fucking dead, homebrew. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your menuhax in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my NTR CARD. Not only am I extensively trained in haxing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 3dshacks and I will use it to its full extent to remove your miserable menuhax off the face of the 3DS, you little peasant. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” hax was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking 3DS. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn peasant. I will shitarm9loaderhax all over you and you will hax in it. You’re fucking haxed, peasant.

PS I'm Instinct

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning