Team Rebug Releases v4.84.1 LITE CFW for PlayStation 3

Red_Scorpion_3_sml.png

It has been a while since we hear from Team REBUG, but they are back and showing some (love) to the PlayStation 3 consoles, by releasing finally v4.84.1 for the all those waiting to upgrade to best CFW out there, and they are asking for help in sourcing the latest DEX OFW, so if you have a source, drop them a line on their official support forums or website, so that everyone will be able to enjoy a REX release also!
LITE COBRA 7.55 EDITION – INSTALL ON CEX PS3 SYSTEM /// REBUG 4.84.1 LITE EDITION – Mar. 3rd 2019
(See news source or official website for full LITE EDITION features)

What’s new since 4.82.2 LITE EDITION?
  • Stability*
    (This system software update improves system performance)
  • REBUG TOOLBOX 2.02.17 MULTI
    (The latest REBUG TOOLBOX with Multi Language support -16 languages)
  • HAN PKG Support
    (ECDSA check on EDAT is disabled to allow HAN signed PKGs,)
    (Mostly for developers only, Generally, CFW users do not have any benefits from this feature, however, this was added for developers who are working on HAN features for OFW users)
Please Remember, if you enjoy using REBUG CFW's on your PS3, to visit their website, and donate something to the developers! :)

:arrow: Official: Team REBUG

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Your site isn't the real source, please only include the REAL source.

See the news post (the MC site and their site are listed and mentioned in the post, if there was problem with it the mods here would edit the post or not approve it.

Funny also, since the MaxConsole site is their OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUMS, there is no 'support forums' on their wordpress site: --> https://www.maxconsole.com/forums/official-team-rebug-support-forum.110/

And I am also given the news direct by the Rebug developers, and we support them with hosting and covering bandwidth download costs, but hey I understand you just love to hate for really no valid reason, so I not going to reply anymore to your ongoing selfish need to generate drama in every thread.

Last edited by garyopa,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
See the news post (the MC site and their site are listed and mentioned in the post, if there was problem with it the mods here would edit the post or not approve it.

Funny also, since the MaxConsole site is their OFFICIAL SUPPORT FORUMS, there is no 'support forums' on their wordpress site: --> https://www.maxconsole.com/forums/official-team-rebug-support-forum.110/

And I also am given the news direct by the Rebug developers, and we support them with hosting and covering bandwidth download costs, but hey I understand you just love to hate for really no valid reason, so I not going to reply anymore to your ongoing selfish need to generate drama in every thread.
It seems your site is their "Official forums," but you can't fault me for being a bit skeptical of your "source" considering just how many times you've claimed to be the "source" when your site isn't the source.
The mods haven't edited your threads before, despite the countless times that you've stolen the source. You've even taken threads from our site, listed your site as a "source," then listened to the real thread the source on your site. They didn't edit those threads, despite the stolen source literally being our own site.
No valid reason? I have pointed out literally hundreds of lies you have made towards the community and the countless times you have literally funneled threads from our site (and others) through your site. You've more than earned my distrust and I will continue to call you out for the shit you've done.

Last edited by The Catboy, , Reason: Edit: Hi Gary fans who are going to argue with me! :3 I won't be replying to you.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What is the best CFW to update to? I will be upgrading my slim (on some rebug 4.82) once my 1.5TB drive arrives and I haven't touched my hacked PS3 phat in years. I'm confused with all the namings they have.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been waiting to update my console for a while, we seem to get an update once a year and to be honest that's fine for a nearly dead console.

Thanks for the heads up

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"FEATURE – PSN/SEN Accesibility
(PSN /SEN Accessible , until the next OFW update)"

hooray! psn access! now I can do.....well, I can do something with that.

Last edited by osaka35,

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know which version of rebug i'm still on, offhand, I mean it's great they're still supporting it with updates, but I don't think I'll bother unless something I try to run doesn't work. don't fix what ain't broke, etc.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
News Police here. As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with the post. Both the news source and actual source are credited.
Yeah, that was already mentioned and I even followed up with the notion that one can't fault me considering his past.

STLcardsWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And I am also given the news direct by the Rebug developers, and we support them with hosting and covering bandwidth download costs, but hey I understand you just love to hate for really no valid reason, so I not going to reply anymore to your ongoing selfish need to generate drama in every thread.

Funny also is that you submitted this on another website to throw your link in there as source. Trying to hustle some psc TB's i seen recently :) Gotta promote that MaxCon link now dont we..

We could simply ask the people who have done the work on the CFW. Like Joonie and Habib... Or just view their actions as that always speaks louder then words right

Last i have checked they use the psx-place.com to provide support for the firmware and its been that way for a long time. Not saying its the "official forum" (cyberskunk and evilsperm made the official support at your site a long time ago and where are they now? especially cyberskunk) Since psx-place opened 4 1/2 years ago its been psx-place seeing support since Joonie and Habib took over the project (before that it was psx-scene).. Even then the "official support" forum never took off and was never used or a place to get "support" but as you know that official forum is not where the developer's are giving or providing support today or even in the last 5 years. Who is giving support in that "official forum" .you speak of? Looking at it now it seems there many empty thread and unanswered questions and not any post by the developer's? So its never been a true Support forum.

So why are you pushing that as some official support forum still.?. OHHH that right your pushing a PSC dongle by TB that contains functionality that can be done absolutely free. So you need to some attractions .... lol.. Your very obvious... (always been)

edit:
Also, Here is some better coverage :) (as we actually do talk to the developers :) )
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/4-84-1-rebug-lite-edition-released-by-team-rebug.22809/

Edit 2:
Also Habib a member of Team Rebug as well released his new "Starbuged" Starbucks plus Rebug features (at psx-place) that introduced Cobra v8.00 (a quick update to v8.01 as well)
http://www.psx-place.com/threads/up...cludes-new-cobra-8-00-payload-by-habib.22810/

News Police here. As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with the post. Both the news source and actual source are credited.

they are not news police as so much just calling out proper BS
If you do not see anything wrong with it, you only looked at the surface. Which I do not fault you

Yeah, that was already mentioned and I even followed up with the notion that one can't fault me considering his past.

You called it correctly +1

Last edited by STLcardsWS,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its best to stay on 4.82 Rebug until everything is compatible with 4.84. There will be alot of things that will stop working Webman Launchpad is one of them, but webman/irisman both have 4.84 support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/