GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to an interview by Kotaku with Dragon Sword director Yosuke Hayashi, it's possible we might see not only another DS title by Team Ninja, but also something from them for the Wii.

"...I do feel that Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword has been able to move in that direction. Hopefully this title will lead to some examples of how to create some even more exciting action games. So in that sense I would like to work on something in the future for the DS." - Yosuke Hayashi

Cha-ching!

"Wii is also the same way," he said. "I see a huge amount of potential in the hardware and I am personally very into it and pretty excited about what can be possible on the Wii. I'm hoping I can come up with something for the Wii from our team."

Source: http://kotaku.com/373373/team-ninja-thinki...re-ds-wii-games

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd be totally satisfied with a Ninja Gaiden Black port with motion controls for Wii.....

I'd be amazed if we recived a port of Ninja Gaiden Sigma for Wii......

I'd love Itagaki long time if we got Ninja Gaiden 2 running on a weaker engine for Wii....

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamesphere said:
I'd be totally satisfied with a Ninja Gaiden Black port with motion controls for Wii.....

I'd be amazed if we recived a port of Ninja Gaiden Sigma for Wii......

I'd love Itagaki long time if we got Ninja Gaiden 2 running on a weaker engine for Wii....

Well, NG2 is never, and I mean never gonna happen on Wii. Itagaki has made it clear that they'll never compromise the quality of an existing game just to port it over to another system, which is why we didn't see NG1 or NG Black on PS2.

But, if Team Ninja is known for one thing, it's their attention to controls. If they can't do a great game on the Wii, utilizing the Wii controls, they won't do it. But if they do do a Wii game...then we can rest assured it will kick every other Wii game's ass from here to eternity.
lecture.gif

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! I love me some Ninja Gaiden. I'd actually really like a new sidescrolling Ninja Gaiden as Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3 for the NES are two of my favorite games ever. But that's not gonna happen, so I'll just have to be happy with whatever 3D games they make in the future, which up to this point have been top notch.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember from a itagaki interview on gametrailers. He said that he was interested on the wii and plans on making a game after Ninja gaiden DS.

Also, tecmo stated before that they were making a wii game. However, they said that they were planning a grapple game.

And remember guys dont forget about rygar.
wink.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulanger1 said:
I remember from a itagaki interview on gametrailers. He said that he was interested on the wii and plans on making a game after Ninja gaiden DS.

Also, tecmo stated before that they were making a wii game. However, they said that they were planning a grapple game.

And remember guys dont forget about rygar.
wink.gif

Well, as far as Tecmo games on Wii goes, so far we just have the two Super Swing Golf games, which I could live without. Don't think those were Team Ninja games, either. And Rygar? Meh...

I look forward to what Team Ninja does on Wii (and more on DS). They are certainly Tecmo's premier team. It seems like they are to Tecmo what Will Wright and Maxis are to EA -- they get to make the games they want with little to no interference from their sugar daddy. To that end, Team Ninja seems to deliver outstanding work on all fronts.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i wouldn't mind ninja gaiden black ported to the Wii either, the Wii's graphical power is similar to the xbox anyway so there shouldn't be a problem porting it, i'm enjoying the ninja gaiden DS game so far though.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
i wouldn't mind ninja gaiden black ported to the Wii either, the Wii's graphical power is similar to the xbox anyway so there shouldn't be a problem porting it, i'm enjoying the ninja gaiden DS game so far though.

Yeah, now there's a real possibility, but the game's already seen two other repackaging / remakes. Wonder if they would or could make it work on the Wii. My guess, they probably wouldn't be interested in doing it if they couldn't make the motion controls work well. Would be cool, though.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dead or alive extreme 3.

Boob grapping with motion controls. lol.
Wouldn't mind a Wii Ninja Gaiden trough. I'm probably going to buy the xbox one soon because the ds one is cool. Also Ninjas = instant win.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
Yeah, now there's a real possibility, but the game's already seen two other repackaging / remakes. Wonder if they would or could make it work on the Wii. My guess, they probably wouldn't be interested in doing it if they couldn't make the motion controls work well. Would be cool, though.

lol ninja gaiden sigma, ninja gaiden and black, although the Wii needs hardening up and i think this game should be it
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Dominik93 @ Mar 29 2008, 09:34 PM) Dead or alive extreme 3.

Boob grapping with motion controls. lol.

rolleyes.gif
how original....

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
ZOMG i can imagine throwing shurikens using the IR or attacking opponents in the concept of no more heroes, or using ninjuutsuu by motion sensing or something... that would be AWESOME!!!!

me want~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D