Hacking RELEASE Team Neptune presents DeepSea. A new AiO CFW package, that continues where Kosmos left off.

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DeepSea 2.0.0 released

We have released DeepSea 2.0.0. Build with a new buildscript that is easier to extend and work on. We also have a new "Discussions" tab on github in which you can tell us about your ideas, suggestions or whatever you want to tell us. This makes sure it gets seen and remembered by the Staff, but doesnt clutter the "issues" tab anymore.

Atmosphere was updated to 0.18.0
Every homebrew is on its latest version.

We removed following homebrews:
  • Goldleaf
  • NSAInstaller
  • DeepSea Updater
Added following homebrews:
  • TinWoo
  • AiO-switch-updater
  • DeepSea Assets (also to the "minimal" package)
  • MissionControl
We also Updated our readme to reflect said changes.
Make sure to join our Discord server for any questions, problems or suggestions you may have!

Get the latest release here!

PS: AiO-switch-updater allows you to download the latest sigpatches too. No need to do them manually :)

Last edited by Slluxx,

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We removed following homebrews:
  • Goldleaf
  • NSAInstaller
  • DeepSea Updater

What is the reason for removing the updater or will the AiO also update DeepSea? - Nevermind its in the AIO :)

Edit: After updating, and running sig patches, now some games wont load and some say corrupted. Will need to figure out what happened.

Last edited by lieder1987,

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is the reason for removing the updater or will the AiO also update DeepSea? - Nevermind its in the AIO :)

Edit: After updating, and running sig patches, now some games wont load and some say corrupted. Will need to figure out what happened.

DeepSea 2.0.2 is out because atmosphere did 3 silent updates. Be sure to delete `atmosphere`, `bootloader` and `sept` before manually installing deepsea again.

Rosalia_Rossellinni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Congratulations! Is there anything I need to know before updating it? I already check the "readme", I will be looking on discord. Also, is Tinwoo the good to go now? It is a fusion of both installers, that much I have saw. I was still using Awoo-Installer.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Congratulations! Is there anything I need to know before updating it? I already check the "readme", I will be looking on discord. Also, is Tinwoo the good to go now? It is a fusion of both installers, that much I have saw. I was still using Awoo-Installer.

If you have problems updating via some updating homebrews, delete "atmosphere", "bootloader and "sept" before manually installing the newest deepsea version.
I prefer TinWoo over DBI. There is no need to switch to "that russian installer". And as far as i know it has no features that tinwoo doesnt have or needs.

Last edited by Slluxx,
Reactions: Rosalia_Rossellinni

Rosalia_Rossellinni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I will still learn the basics and check out what it can do, it is used for some reason, In the end what it works for you is better when you like it, thank you, I will be using DeepSea!

Reactions: Slluxx

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. No not that one. I mean the Nintendo Switch logo, just before it boots into home screen. It now says Nintendo DeepSea. I'll try to remove that and see if it changes even that

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Attachments

• 3545e540-4bd4-4047-b2b1-f89cd512d39f.jpg
    3545e540-4bd4-4047-b2b1-f89cd512d39f.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 163

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat