1. rendude

rendude Newbie
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    If this isn't added already, can u please add sys-modules enable/disable toggle as well? Thx for your hard work.

2. Slluxx

Slluxx Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    what do you mean? the toolbox can enable and disable sysmodules aswell as the tesla overlay.

3. DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

United States
    So I've been using this for a while, but ever since 1.6.0 when I try to launch Animal Crossing (physical card), it freezes during the first loading sequence with the palm tree. I can exit out via Home button and Close, but it takes a bit before it says "The software was closed because an error occurred."

What I have been doing is using the Updater for the CFW package rather than starting fresh with each release. Haven't tried a fresh install of the CFW package recently, so may give it a try.

edit:

Huh, just had a thought and checked my sysmodules. Emuiibo was on, so I turned it off and rebooted. Now Animal Crossing loads up. Maybe Emuiibo needs updating/fixing? Only other things enabled in the Toolbox is sys-ftpd-light and Tesla.

Last edited by DiscostewSM, Sep 16, 2020
  4. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 QVID PRO QVO
    Developer

Mexico
    Ever since Atmos 0.14.2, some sysmodules need to be recompiled to work with the latest Atmos due to some internal changes. Emuiibo is one of the modules that are in dire need of such a thing.

5. SuperHans111

SuperHans111 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Are there any working patches for this yet? My homebrew doesn't work.

6. Slluxx

Slluxx Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    no. if they become avaliable, they will be here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/

known issue. emuiibo needs a fix

Last edited by Slluxx, Sep 18, 2020
  7. TrunksSSJ23

TrunksSSJ23 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    EDIT

Nevermind works now with the updated sigpatches just posted :D.

Last edited by TrunksSSJ23, Sep 18, 2020
  8. laz305

laz305 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Anybody know what the ini file should look like to have reboot to payload work?

9. Slluxx

Slluxx Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    DeepSea Updated to 1.8.1.

• Updated Atmosphére to 0.15.0 (Mesosphere opt-in)
    • Updated Hekate to 5.3.4
    • Updated Emuiibo to 0.6.1
    • Updated ldn_mitm to 1.6.0
    • Updated DeepSea Updater to 4.3.0
    Atmosphére disabled messing with some of its files while HOS is running. A new payload included with the updater will do the work after downloading the files.
    This is extremly fast and after its done, the payload will boot back to hekate.

BTW: Did you know you can set up autoboot with the DeepSea toolbox?
    If set up, hekate will automatically boot to Sysnand or Emunand and you dont even have to touch anything.

Patches can be found in this thread.

Last edited by Slluxx, Oct 28, 2020
  10. hiroakihsu

hiroakihsu SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD

United States
    So this release contains the experimental version of atmosphere with mesosphere enabled?

11. Slluxx

Slluxx Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    correct

hiroakihsu and hausa51 like this.
  12. Oracleofire

Oracleofire Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just a word of warning, I was doing just fine on 1.7.2 when I made the mistake to update to 1.8.1 using the updater. I don't know what went wrong, but on restart HOS kept failing to launch because an ini was now missing or something. I had to go out and buy a USB-Micro SD adapter to revert to a previous version (because my new laptop doesn't have a slot) and it was just a big unnecessary headache because I really did not need to update at all, but I'm just putting this out there because it kind of sucked.

Also because I NEVER learn my lesson, I decided to try to update once more through the updater, only for my system to fatal crash during the update process, and now my system does not go into Hekate even through injecting the payload via my phone. I'm sure I can troubleshoot this tomorrow (probably just have to play with different versions of the payload...), but it's getting late and kind of sucks to go to bed with this on mind and plans tomorrow. Anyway, a whole lot of drama for just a simple update lol :angry:

Last edited by Oracleofire, Nov 7, 2020
  13. Slluxx

Slluxx Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    it was unnessesary to buy a microsd adapter, since hekate allows you to mount your switch as drive in windows. no need to take out your sdcard.
    the updater was changed in 1.8.0 because atmosphere now write protects some files which can only be changed if the console is not in HOS. Thats why we included a payload in romfs to do that for us. Your update may have gone wrong because your internet failed half way through or the download got currupted while downloading (this stuff happens). Another reason it may have failed is because the updater was started in applet mode.

We dont know if its a thing on your or our end but if it is our fault, we have no way of fixing this without the crash report and some debugging information. if you have any troubles with deepsea or its in-house components, i suggest you check out our discord server where we can communicate more easily.

https://discord.gg/VkaRjYN

Lightyose likes this.
  14. Oracleofire

Oracleofire Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What! I didn't know this. I'm so out of the loop these days. Anyway, it was a pretty minor problem that was fixed easily by just manually updating. In fact I feel kind of bad because it's a really simple fix but I was upset at the time because it was late . I guess the only thing that was weird was how it couldn't boot after updating, but I guess since I have an adapter (that I don't even need now), I'm set for whether things fail or not because manual always works.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - continues, presents, Neptune