Hacking RELEASE Team Neptune presents DeepSea. A new AiO CFW package, that continues where Kosmos left off.

Slluxx

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you are missing sigpatches. Get them via AIO updater (included) or through this forum.
also, dont just copy files from multiple sources. DeepSea includes the latest atmosphere and hekate.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no problems just overwriting my previous Deepsea files, overwriting the sig patches then using daybreak to update. Smooth as butter!

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue I had was when I actually did the upgrade part, and that was because I clicked the FAT32+EXFAT option. I always mess that part up...

Slluxx

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
didnt fixed it

either you didnt install sigpatches or you did something else, like deleting the nintendo folder or something like that. i cant really debug your switch from here. if you need support, join our discord server and our team will be happy to help you.

Sora Takihawa

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
either you didnt install sigpatches or you did something else, like deleting the nintendo folder or something like that. i cant really debug your switch from here. if you need support, join our discord server and our team will be happy to help you.
it was an error on my side i added kip1patch=nosigchk but before that deleted the sigpatches and forgot to reinstall em

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are missing sigpatches. Get them via AIO updater (included) or through this forum.
also, dont just copy files from multiple sources. DeepSea includes the latest atmosphere and hekate.
I am getting crashes when using JKSV... Can you test super quick?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho