Team Fortress 2 - Mann VS Machine Confirmed and Video Released!

CyborGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Pyro seems to fit. I mean he was put into Killing Floor after all.

Maybe that's why. Too busy killing zombies to help out with the robot apocalypse.

I'm guessing Sniper and Spy are behind the apocalypse, probably sick of being picked by newbie players so now they decide to fuck up the players with robots.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyro seems to fit. I mean he was put into Killing Floor after all.

Maybe that's why. Too busy killing zombies to help out with the robot apocalypse.

I'm guessing Sniper and Spy are behind the apocalypse, probably sick of being picked by newbie players so now they decide to fuck up the players with robots.
They didn't cut any characters from the mode. Valve already stated this somewhere. There were only 6 classes in the trailer because it's a 6-man coop mode. They likely left spy and sniper out of the trailer because they aren't frontline fighters (one sneaking behind enemy lines, one firing away from well behind the frontlines). Pyro was likely excluded since he just had tons of attention from Meet the Pyro. Gray is behind the robots.

CyborGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, well that's good then. I'm rather curious how those 2 classes will work out in this mode. Can't ever go wrong with Pyro. :tpi:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.