Team AtlasNX unveils PegaScape: a PegaSwitch launcher and DNS for 1.0.0-3.0.0 consoles

We already knew that @noahc3 and the rest of Team AtlasNX were up to something since Kosmos v12.1.1's release. The pixelated teaser image was clearly showing some kind of launcher but, at the time, nobody knew exactly what it was. However, the cat is now out of the bag, as the team's members have just unveiled PegaScape, complete with a video showing it in action!

PegaScape is a launch portal for PegaSwitch in the form of a custom DNS for your console. PegaSwitch alone has been out for a long time now, however, in order to run unsigned code on your console, a user would have to set it up on a machine on his network and run it locally. This is no longer the case with PegaScape, as it provides an easy to use interface with some useful bundled scripts and exploits that can be executed with the click of a button! More importantly, both the Nereba and Caffeine exploits are supported out of the box, which will provide an easy way to launch RCM payloads without the use of a jig/dongle on firmware 1.0.0 and 3.0.0 on all consoles! The latter has been announced to work on other versions, with 4.1.0 and thus patched Switch support being almost ready, however, users will have to wait until they're updated to do so: in the meantime, userland homebrew can still be executed via hbmenu.

PegaScape will work on any Switch compatible with PegaSwitch (firmware 1.0.0 requires Puyo Puyo Tetris, while later ones can use FakeNews or the Web Browser Applet methods). No release ETA has been given yet, however, an early Patreon release may come in the near future.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by RattletraPM,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I downgrade to 3.0.0 from 7.0.1 using ChoiNX for this ? Because mine was 3.0.0 and I update it to 7.0.1 with ChoiNX.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Should I downgrade to 3.0.0 from 7.0.1 using ChoiNX for this ? Because mine was 3.0.0 and I update it to 7.0.1 with ChoiNX.
Only if you really want to go with a softboot approach, else there is no reason to downgrade. It's not even released yet.

RattletraPM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: linuxares

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you really want to go with a softboot approach, else there is no reason to downgrade. It's not even released yet.

I know that is not released yet. I have theirs on twitter. :)

By the way, it is a warm boot or cold boot ? Do I have to use payload every time between PC and Switch ? Not sure about this one.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I know that is not released yet. I have theirs on twitter. :)

By the way, it is a warm boot or cold boot ? Do I have to use payload every time between PC and Switch ? Not sure about this one.
It's warmboot if you check the youtube link he boots pegaswitch exploit to get to Pegascape.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1