Teaching at a gradeschool ... any ideas ?

D

Deleted User

I'm trying to be an art teacher in a cultural center near the place where I live.
I belive... the best thing you could do is to actually plan out everything from the very beggining.
For instance, plan how you're going to teach them whatever they're learning.
Plan out how you'll affront certain possible scenarios and situations, like being disrespected or not listened (thus making an negative impact on the children's education)
But most importantly, your image and the example you're giving out to the children.

For instance, you could be one of those teachers that doesn't know how to handle the situation, thus you'll get disrespected by everyone.
Or you could be one of those teachers that impose their presence by talking out loud, so the children will pay attention to you.

Of course, your attitude will depend on the age of the children and the kind of things you're willing to teach them.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying to be an art teacher in a cultural center near the place where I live.
I belive... the best thing you could do is to actually plan out everything from the very beggining.
For instance, plan how you're going to teach them whatever they're learning.
Plan out how you'll affront certain possible scenarios and situations, like being disrespected or not listened (thus making an negative impact on the children's education)
But most importantly, your image and the example you're giving out to the children.

For instance, you could be one of those teachers that doesn't know how to handle the situation, thus you'll get disrespected by everyone.
Or you could be one of those teachers that impose their presence by talking out loud, so the children will pay attention to you.

Of course, your attitude will depend on the age of the children and the kind of things you're willing to teach them.

Well I was shouting the whole time because it was so loud with the Kindergarten kids in the same room xD

I am done with the job now and it was okay but I doubt that the kids learned a lot ;(
they were doing whatever they wanted and didn't care for extra homework or the cancelation of their favorit class :/
tried everything to reason with them telling them they will get something for working good ... nothing

D

Deleted User

Well I was shouting the whole time because it was so loud with the Kindergarten kids in the same room xD

I am done with the job now and it was okay but I doubt that the kids learned a lot ;(
they were doing whatever they wanted and didn't care for extra homework or the cancelation of their favorit class :/
tried everything to reason with them telling them they will get something for working good ... nothing

Then fuck'em (not literally, you know what I mean)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.