Hacking TCP Gecko can't read the FSA of a few games

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this one doesn't work for me. Just loaded it and TCPGecko can't connect. Do I need a specific kexploit or Gecko version for this?
EDIT: should I use what's inside the pygecko or the tcpgecko folder?
Use whats inside the osdriver-aio folder and download this and put it in the DefinitivePackage-20151018 folder and overwrite the old index html

Attachments

• index.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 104

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This pygecko only freezes the system (like other new pygecko versions).
Dam well that sucks i just finished dumping super mario 3d world i have dumped four games so far and only one froze the wii u and disconnected tcpgecko it was The Cave. maybe you found a bug or something.

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Dam well that sucks i just finished dumping super mario 3d world i have dumped four games so far and only one froze the wii u and disconnected tcpgecko it was The Cave. maybe you found a bug or something.
Maybe there's a bug or something weird with my wii u..
I couldn't dump The Cave (demo) too.
There are only 4 games I cant dump: SM3DW, The cave, Pikmin 3 and Resident Evil Revelations (demo)

Reactions: paulloeduardo

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this one doesn't work for me. Just loaded it and TCPGecko can't connect. Do I need a specific kexploit or Gecko version for this?
EDIT: should I use what's inside the pygecko or the tcpgecko folder?
pygecko works for using cheats with Loadiine. The tcpgecko is NWPlayer123 and FIX94's version that should work with the FSA Read. My index.html in the DefinitivePackage points to pygecko by default, so you'd have to open index.html and change pygecko to tcpgecko. (Which may be what worm28's index.html did for you, idk. I didn't open it lol)

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I found out today in a YouTube video there is a guy on Splatoon cheating big time with a nickname "Reese" I just wanted to confirm its not me and I never cheat online I don't even own a copy off Splatoon, it looks like people are using nicknames of "GBATemp" to try and look like its you but its not. Well that's how it looked to me! :(

Last edited by Reecey,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out today in a YouTube video there is a guy on Splatoon cheating big time with a nickname "Reese" I just wanted to confirm its not me and I never cheat online I don't even own a copy off Splatoon, it looks like people are using nicknames of "GBATemp" to try and look like its you but its not. Well that's how it looked to me! :(
Reese is a semi-common first name lol. I doubt anyone is trying to impersonate you. ;) Better to confirm and not get grouped into the Ryanrocks catagory though.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Reese is a semi-common first name lol. I doubt anyone is trying to impersonate you. ;) Better to confirm and not get grouped into the Ryanrocks catagory though.
No that's "Rees" not "Reese", Reese is usually a second name not a first name spelt that way. I wanted to confirm this before anyone posted about it cause I don't even own a copy of Splatoon but then again the person might be called Reese so I might just be being paranoid about it all. Don't you agree with me that its a massive coincidence that my name is "Reece" and the person cheating is called "Reese" but with an "S" and not a "C" that is probably how they would do it tbh to make it look the same as me people thinking its me but change it around a bit.

Last edited by Reecey,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No that's "Rees" not "Reese", Reese is usually a second name not a first name spelt that way. I wanted to confirm this before anyone posted about it cause I don't even own a copy of Splatoon but then again the person might be called Reese so I might just be being paranoid about it all. Don't you agree with me that its a massive coincidence that my name is "Reece" and the person cheating is called "Reese" but with an "S" and not a "C".
With over 7 billion people in the world, no. Google "first name Reese" lol.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
With over 7 billion people in the world, no. Google "first name Reese" lol.
I know its mad really, I'm probably just being major paranoid but I wanted to clear it up after watching the video.

Edit: Actually a first name could be either Rees or Rhys anyway it does not matter tbh really, what does matter though is the confusion of it might being me and others thinking that of here when playing Splatoon online! I'm sorry but I would probably think it myself if I saw someone cheating with the nickname Reese.

Last edited by Reecey,

nickjdunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I see. Well, the problem is that TCP Gecko also looses connection.
Hopefully there will be an SD card base dumper
I just dumped my first game yesterday and it was SM3DW and I had a lot of problems but finally got it. I had to disable all my antivirus especially windows defender, do a restart of my computer and make sure the antivirus was still off then run TCP, had to try to connect 4-5 different times in different locations in the game and found the best place is in the world map (press - when running around the world before selecting a level). I got it to read and was so happy! Took 2-3 hours to read.

Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi guyz