Gaming Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

liquidsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So who's gonna be the first one to upload there save??? lol if nobody does than ill try and at least get all the characters

liquidsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea every time you beat the game you get 800 points characters cost 1000 points In the unlock mode they are orange with a question mark on there face and its in the shape of a general body. SO if you go ito options put the life on max damage put the time on 30 secs and easiest difficulty. And you should have all the characters.

Ivoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you unlock characters by buying them in shop mode. Anyway, there's a save up at GameFaqs if anyone is interested.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg so they've continued the unlock feature from MvsC2. *squee*

THAT makes me even MORE excited about this. Now it needs to "show up" faster......

Want. Now.

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the way you unlock all of them to buy is that you finish the game at least three times with different capcom characters each time and then the same with the tatsunoko characters. The first unlockable character on each side will be available to buy for a 1000 points...the second on each side will be for 2000 points. You get about 800 points for finishing the game and you can also play the original mini-games to get quick points as well.

...and yeah I did upload a save on gamefaqs (under I_miss_you_baby) and here on gbatemp as well if you don't want to do the work. It's just the characters that are unlocked though...not much stuff for the gallery or the mini-games have been unlocked.

rko1000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i need some help, can anyone expalin to me how to pull off a special combo on a gamecube controller? i have seen the button layout explaination on the other thread but i'm still confused. thanx in advance.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i don't understand why everyone is so excited about this game -.- just played some rounds with my noob friend who was allways using those bosses ...
well first two rounds he got me like nothing than he lost every fight and i still do not know how to change chara an nothing -.-

i am just button mashing and even if i am not i allways do the same stuf and no clue how to do anything else.

like with ryu every button combo i use he allways makes his energy ball -.- and the moving speed is so damn slow ... well i might just be spoiled by naruto which is way faster.

(i hate it when the charas move so damn slow

Tubbernaut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is probably going to be the n00biest post on this forum by far, but...
With no disrespect to Waninkoko - I have had a few issues understanding the readme with his save-file installer.

I've got the all-characters save .bin from GameFAQs and would like to go about using it. Could someone gimme a description on how to do it...

Many thanks as well as profuse apologizing in advance.

(Be gentle...
unsure.gif
)

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tubbernaut said:
This is probably going to be the n00biest post on this forum by far, but...
With no disrespect to Waninkoko - I have had a few issues understanding the readme with his save-file installer.

I've got the all-characters save .bin from GameFAQs and would like to go about using it. Could someone gimme a description on how to do it...

Many thanks as well as profuse apologizing in advance.

(Be gentle...
unsure.gif
)

simplest way to do it is to save the game on your Wii, then go to the Wii's data management and copy the save to the SD card, then copy the downloaded data.bin to the correct folder it created on your SD card, stick the card back in the Wii, erase the Wii's save and then copy the SD save to the Wii.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scorpin200 said:
How do you start this game after it loads it shows the wiimote screen, and then after that some jap text comes up then stops.

try pressing a button and also how do you save the game?

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
rko1000 said:
i need some help, can anyone expalin to me how to pull off a special combo on a gamecube controller? i have seen the button layout explaination on the other thread but i'm still confused. thanx in advance.

Its quarter cirlcle motion forward/back and A + X.. It depends on the character... For example a 360 degree motion and A + X will do Alexs' super..

Youkai said:
well i don't understand why everyone is so excited about this game -.- just played some rounds with my noob friend who was allways using those bosses ...
well first two rounds he got me like nothing than he lost every fight and i still do not know how to change chara an nothing -.-

i am just button mashing and even if i am not i allways do the same stuf and no clue how to do anything else.

like with ryu every button combo i use he allways makes his energy ball -.- and the moving speed is so damn slow ... well i might just be spoiled by naruto which is way faster.

(i hate it when the charas move so damn slow

the people getting excited are the fans.. your obviously not a fan, so.. press back and assist to change character.. dunno what button assist is on the wiimote? quarter circle forward and attack is ryus fireball, try quarter circle back and attack for his hurricane kick or (this might be hard for you) right,down,down right and attack for a dragon punch.. oh and double tap forward to dash...

QUOTE(Scorpin200 @ Dec 14 2008, 11:52 PM)
How do you start this game after it loads it shows the wiimote screen, and then after that some jap text comes up then stops.

That happened me but i used a gamecube control and it worked.. are you ussing the backup loader? Make sure that the hooks option is set to wii mote..

Anyone on this thread is probably thinking TL;DR about this post but has anyone got any advice for the End Boss? His third form destroys me every time!...

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
WildWon said:
omg so they've continued the unlock feature from MvsC2. *squee*

THAT makes me even MORE excited about this. Now it needs to "show up" faster......

Want. Now.

Yeah if only it had MvC2's roster.. Theres only like 2 unlockable characters?.. The rest is different colors and music..

Kaoshin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hxxp://***.wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=2327

Here is the game save i used, i can confim it works with the PAL-J game using the Force NTSC on the backup launcher 0.3gamma. It has everything unlocked, just put the save in the RF7J folder on the private/title/wii/ folder on your SD card, make sure you've already got a save on your wii and delete it and copy this one..

Kaoshin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, that screen that comes up with the japanese text after the wiimote screen is the save data screen if you haven't played the game before it says roughly Translated "No save data found, would you like to create a save file" Press left (

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
thevilman said:
does anybody know if this game is playble on PAL consoles?
I mean, after patching blocking updates usw...
Working on PAL here, but only through Gamma NOT through disc channel for some reason (I have modchip fitted also)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: