Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Capcom must want more fans ok by me I guess and I haven't seen the trailer for Nanoha A's for the PSP yet maybe it will be shown tomorrow, it's supposed to be shown at TGS.

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
OMG they added frank in this game
ohmy.gif
!?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused but, they just added 2 new characters, an online mode, and stamped it off as a new release? Please tell me I'm wrong about that.

I do like Frank's Myspace-profile-pic-pose at the end of a winning match, however...
nyanya.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]
I'm a bit confused but, they just added 2 new characters, an online mode, and stamped it off as a new release? Please tell me I'm wrong about that.

I do like Frank's Myspace-profile-pic-pose at the end of a winning match, however...
nyanya.gif
Actually they added Tekkaman Blade for one of the characters that couldn't make it over here and 4 more characters to the roster, 2 from each side.

Centimetro

Trophies
Website
www.getexbackclub.com
XP
Country
United States
[M said:
artin]

nyanya.gif

The main point is that its never been released in the west. the additions are just a bonus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay