tatsunoko vs capcom prob

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by pandaguin, Jul 18, 2009.

1. pandaguin
    OP

pandaguin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    k the game starts fine and i get to the warning screen and then i get past that and it shows a bos with some jap and keeps going but it stops at some jap sentence and i cant read japansese so i dont know what its telling me. i tried pressing buttons and stuff cuz i thought it was telling me to press a+b like some games. its a grayish blackish window outlined in white i think its the first thing that shows up after the warning screen.
    im on ntscu usa wii 4.0u using usbloader gx newest version and a external hard drive so no disc. i didnt change any of the settings for the game video on cd default. i do have a jap bleach game that works fine so if someone could help me that be cool. if this was answered already i tried searching the forums but got no luck. also i didnt use brickblocker or regionfrii.

2. kitt050383

kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    New Jersey
    make sure you have no gamecube stuff in ure wii at all when you load the game....
    also look at my sig for further assistance....
    -kitt

3. pandaguin
    OP

pandaguin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    i have no gamecube game in the wii. i have super smash bros brawl in the wii. k i see ur sig now that i logged in, ill check out the get t vs c working on usa wii and report back. i just wish i knew what the jap stuff was saying lol.

k thanx the gamecube thign worked lol.

4. jan777

jan777 motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz

Jan 4, 2008
    maybe, (dis)connect an attachment to the controller?