Hacking tatsunoko vs capcom prob

pandaguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k the game starts fine and i get to the warning screen and then i get past that and it shows a bos with some jap and keeps going but it stops at some jap sentence and i cant read japansese so i dont know what its telling me. i tried pressing buttons and stuff cuz i thought it was telling me to press a+b like some games. its a grayish blackish window outlined in white i think its the first thing that shows up after the warning screen.
im on ntscu usa wii 4.0u using usbloader gx newest version and a external hard drive so no disc. i didnt change any of the settings for the game video on cd default. i do have a jap bleach game that works fine so if someone could help me that be cool. if this was answered already i tried searching the forums but got no luck. also i didnt use brickblocker or regionfrii.

pandaguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no gamecube game in the wii. i have super smash bros brawl in the wii. k i see ur sig now that i logged in, ill check out the get t vs c working on usa wii and report back. i just wish i knew what the jap stuff was saying lol.

k thanx the gamecube thign worked lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all