Not open for further replies.

grafik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you think that anyone will put it on the net when it releases on December 11, 2008? I sure hope someone does. What do you guys think?

cucukshow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
ooooooh i am wanting this one very much!!!

its make my penis long to think abouts it

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am pretty sure that the game has wifi support but knowing Nintendo online system, it will probable be plagued with lag.

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
I am pretty sure that the game has wifi support but knowing Nintendo online system, it will probable be plagued with lag. and cheaters
Fixed
smileipb2.png

hope this game come to america D_D
i don't want to play the japanese version .__.

Ironnoobx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea
hate2.gif
Im Upset that Ken nor akuma made it into the Line-up But the Game Looks Awesome as Hell,

Yea It Wont Be coming to America Unless They Get That Licensing issue Fixed
So Many Different Companies in America Hold Rights to Alot of the Tatsunoko Characters, So Until they Get That Straightened Out No Usa Version, Besides Japanese Version is better than USA, It Feels More Authentic and Alot of the Time edited stuff is Edited out in the USA Version of Certain Games, Like the animes Are, hehe,

BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, I ALREADY PRE-ORDERED IT AND IM SMILING WITH GLEE, You GUys WHo have The Freeloader or Hacked or Modded Wii's SHould Just Grab this game and Smile with GLEE LIKE I AM

SO GO PRE-ORDER THE GAME AT www.play-asia.com

liquidsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tell me if i pre order it at play asia how long will it take for it to reach my house from the day it comes out cause man newsgroup post have been really slow lately so if i can get it even a day or so ear;ier than friday or Saturday then i will order it

Ironnoobx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT DEPENDS LIQUID ON THE SHIPMENT YOU PICK...IF YOU REALLY NEED IT IN A HURRY YOU CAN DO EXPRESS SHIPPING THE GAME ITSELF IS ALREADY 68$ REGULAR 5-10 DAY SHIPPING IS $3.40 BUT IF YOU EXPRESS IT LIKE I SAID, IT RUNS ABOUT $20.40 BUT IT TAKES 2-4 DAYS SO WHO EVER EXPRESSED ORDERED IT WILL BE RECEIVING IT NO LATER THAN TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK AFTER RELEASE, SO IT DEPENDS LIQUID HOW FAST DO YOU WANT IT (NO HOMO) THE GAME I MEANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)