Tatsunoko VS Capcom has a Window of Opportunity!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Portion from the Destructoid interviews:
QUOTE said:
Dtoid: Starting simply, why isn’t Tatsunoko vs Capcom coming to the United States?

Seth Killian, Capcom’s Community Manager: We’ve had some licensing challenges, and if you’ve read the Capcom-Unity blog, I’m a big fan of the game and posting all the material I have on it up there, cause it’s a great, great fun new experience, but the licensing hurdles …

You know, Tatsunoko is all owned by…Tatsunoko in Japan. And in the West, they’re not. A lot of challenges there, but we’ve definitely recognized interest from a lot of people, and we’re looking to try and find a way to get Tatsunoko vs Capcom action to Western fans.

Dtoid: So there is a chance Tatsunoko vs Capcom will come to the United States?

SK: Yes

News Source: Destructoid

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't this the same case with the Jump fighting games for DS. The fact that they can't get all the individual licenses to the anime characters because they are all divided up?

It's sad that this game has a very low chance of translation.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really don`t see how I need this to be translated... I`ve played SFIII for DC for a really long time in japanese and it never bothered me. But I really would like to see some Marvel characters instead of the Tatsunoko ones. It would be great, if they would localized it as MvsC3!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: