Tatsunoko vs. Capcom final boss revealed!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Warning: There are spoilers below. You've been warned.

The final boss is...
"It's only Yami, the final villain from Okami! The demon will be the end boss, and will appear in all of its three forms! Look, here's a screen! Exclamation marks!"

yami-in-capcom-tatsunoko-main99.jpg

"Here is a very, very poor quality of the final boss fight. Yami, the final boss in the Capcom game Okami, makes its first corssover debut as the final boss in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. As you can (hardly) see in the vid, it has many forms (much like in Okami).

I do hope Capcom also has our favorite mutt in the game, otherwise it'll be rather a kick to the 'nads if they only add Yami as an Okami rep!"

Source

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, w/out giving away anything behind the spoiler tag, that boss' game is one i've never played. Is it decent? I've heard people say its really good, but from what i've seen (images/videos etc) i don't think i'd enjoy it so much.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really hyped about this game (just finished writing it up for the release thread tomorrow), its out next week in Japan.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now if only there would be a Dreamcast to GC controller adapter that would allow me to use my DC Brick (the old huge arcade stick) on the GC ports of my Wii...

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
WildWon, witjhout spoiling anything, I just wanted to let you know theres a chance you've played the game where the final boss is from. The game is fairly popular, and was out for PS2 and Wii.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
WildWon, witjhout spoiling anything, I just wanted to let you know theres a chance you've played the game where the final boss is from. The game is fairly popular, and was out for PS2 and Wii.

lol
yea, i was wondering if Okami is a good game. I'd seen it around for both systems, heard people talk about it (great for the PS2, should have been a dream on the Wii, but the Wii version is a let-down) but from what i've seen and heard, i don't think its good for me. I'm just curious about the Temper's feelings of the original Okami game

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Suddenly my friend has a reason to be interested in this game. Thanks for the tidbit. Curious though that Tatsunoko doesn't get a final battle rep. I mean I understand why, but I'd figure an original character would be it.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Even though Capcom disbandled Clover Studios, they sure did a nice job in sucking their creative work... oh well, IPs and Copyrights.
tongue.gif

It's a shame Gene (God Hand) isn't there. I'm already extraoverhyped for this game, if they put on this awesome addition my head would probably explode. But it's not going to happen, sadly...

Ironnoobx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif
Im Soooo Hyped for this Game I pre-ordered it and got the express shipment lol, its a pretty penny but this game needs to be in my hands in a few days, I have been having a few rounds on the other Capcom vs. series, but from what i know its only 4 buttons so its going to take some use getting to. but anyways im smiling like im missing a tooth, roflcopters I hope there are more characters that they didnt mention who are in there(keeps fingers crossed) but if not...the game is still going to kick some ass!!!!

But the Real Question is.......Will You Be Ready For Street Fighter IV!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?