Tatsunoko vs Capcom coming to America

Cermage

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Latest Issue from Nintendo Power It seems has 2 pages dedicated to TvC and announcing its stateside release

2v9qed3.jpg

24eov2r.jpg

If you cant read the top right, it says "They said it couldn't happen, but it is! Tatsunoko vs Capcom is coming to North America."

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Kotaku says its a rumor.
A rumor with pictures? I can't believe this game is coming. Capcom is gonna have to pay a shit load in royalties now. Not to mention this game is gonna sell like crap since most people don't know half the cast.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:
Kotaku says its a rumor.
A rumor with pictures? I can't believe this game is coming. Capcom is gonna have to pay a shit load in royalties now. Not to mention this game is gonna sell like crap since most people don't know half the cast.
Ah it is true, the scan wasn't there before. That's pretty nice.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome news! Now what would be even cooler is if they added wifi battles. Not even worried about that though, as I am just glad this game is being released over here at all.
biggrin.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, this just furthers my love for Capcom...

They're really dedicated to their fans. Took lots of strings being pulled to bring this over here. Go out, buy a few copies, and show them your love!
wub.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally... my wish came true... but come on MVC2 still pwns this game by a little bit... now i can finally find out what is that genie's name...

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:
Kotaku says its a rumor.
How so? Unlike, say, Super Robot Taisen the licensing isn't a nightmare because the respective Tatsunoko characters and series aren't even published in the US.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
dinofan01 said:
Raiyu245 said:
Kotaku says its a rumor.
How so? Unlike, say, Super Robot Taisen the licensing isn't a nightmare because the respective Tatsunoko characters and series aren't even published in the US.
Some are, some aren't that is the problem. G-Force (Ken the Eagle), Tekkaman (Tekkaman), Karas (Karas) came to the US. But shows such as Yatterman, Polymar, The Genie Family, and Gyakuten! Ippatsuman never made it and you can't possibly bring those over because they're not licensed over here which makes it difficiult.

And all of the series from Tatsunoko are from the 70s, 80s or 90s so kids wouldn't even know who these characters are. They'd probably pick the game up because they may know characters from Capcom's side (ie Ryu, Megaman, Viewtiful Joe, Okami)

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES YES YES! I knew the next issue would have some good stuff in it but by anychance did they give when the release date would be? Glad I watched this game intently.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
Add online and a few more characters and I`m in. Otherwise I`m also very happy with my Japanese Version...
I wouldn't count on this. At all. But it might be possible they may put in more Capcom characters to appeal to the masses?
Again I highly doubt it, but you never know?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real