Target PS3

whatup777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a PS3 at Target Dec. 31 and I want to return it on Jan. 2 cause I hate it. I used it once. Can I get a full refund? Because I'm really mad at myself for not just getting a portable harddrive for wii backups. Thanks in advance.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatup777 said:
I bought a PS3 at Target Dec. 31 and I want to return it on Jan. 2 cause I hate it. I used it once. Can I get a full refund? Because I'm really mad at myself for not just getting a portable harddrive for wii backups. Thanks in advance.
donate it, or do a video of u smashing it hahaha. no one wants it now (unless ur willing to give it away free hahahah!)

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatup777 said:
my dad's gonna kill me. Mabye if I tell them it didnt work?
why does it suck??? details kid, details! i got rid of my wii the next day i got it from gamestop, i know how, tell me details ill tell you how

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
It's gonna be hard to get rid of it now it's been used. If you are gonna tell them is doesn't work you'd best do it soon, as the longer you leave it the less chance you have.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if already opened, slim chance they will refund
if you claim its broken

they will just exchange it for a new one

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look you kind of deserve to keep it, and I'm surprised you'd think it sucks considering just how many damn good games it has on it and from a wider selection of genre over the 360 and definitely the Wii. Also it doubles as one of the most high quality bluray movie players on the market too.

If you have to really be a douchy tool about it, target can take it back, and I know the procedure, but I don't think I'm going to tell you. I know how as well as my old friend/coworker has a second job there so I know the routines. I'm reading reading your underlying meaning to your post and I have it with your shit about 'wii hdd for backups.' You just figured out you can't pirate PS3 blu-ray games, nor pirate shit off the online setup either and you're pissy because you may actually have to purchase games. Enjoy your PS3, like a normal human being, and pay for your shit and have fun with it. I had a Wii since launch, got a PS3 last Feb when Circuit City ate it for $300 then and I've enjoyed it more as it has a wide library of damn fun stuff, and also still as of yet have to pay $60 on a game too as I'm crafty. Keep the PS3.

I can tell you how to do it with a new item that's sealed, just take it to the counter and they charge it right back to the card to break even. I did this with a bluray of Star Trek I got 2 weeks before Christmas as my mom got me it that day, so I returned it, charged me back the $21.change and then I re-used it on Watchmen Directors Cut blu ray to use on my PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1