Tapatalk?

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone here use it? Seems like complete shite to me... Or maybe it just takes a lot of getting used to. Not sure if I like. What do you think of it? Is there a better forum browser you use, or do you just use a normal Internet browser?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here use it? Seems like complete shite to me... Or maybe it just takes a lot of getting used to. Not sure if I like. What do you think of it? Is there a better forum browser you use, or do you just use a normal Internet browser?

I use it. so much better than actually browsing on my iPhone safari browser. Then again, im always on my computer...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used it exclusively for quite a while now. Does everything I need it to but glitches every once in a while and needs a hard reset.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Its lovely. I use it lots and has pretty much all I need to browse here and other forums.
And yes, it does glitch a few times.
It takes awhile to get use to. ^_^

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like it makes every forum look the same... I could just be one who hates change, as I've been using gbatemp's theme for almost 7 years now and I can't even bring myself to use the black one... Hmm.

How long is awhile for you guys? How long have you been using it? Is there a way to like posts on this forum using tapatalk? Seems like that feature was missing. I saw pre existing likes but couldn't add any more...

Reactions: Yumi

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
It seems like it makes every forum look the same... I could just be one who hates change, as I've been using gbatemp's theme for almost 7 years now and I can't even bring myself to use the black one... Hmm.

How long is awhile for you guys? How long have you been using it? Is there a way to like posts on this forum using tapatalk? Seems like that feature was missing. I saw pre existing likes but couldn't add any more...

(i did both a Like and Quote)

I have been using it for..um..almost 1 month fully I think.
Its not perfect but its good enough. Plus you can add color themes as well.
(and an Edit*)

Reactions: Xarsah16

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Its way better that trying to use a mobile browser for that crap. Xenofro looks awful on a mobile.

Umm, I'm on a mobile right now and I don't see anything looking 'awful'.
On-topic: Tried using it, didn't like it, went back to normal web-browsing. I am kinda like you, I don't usually like design changes until I'm fully used to them.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, I'm on a mobile right now and I don't see anything looking 'awful'.
On-topic: Tried using it, didn't like it, went back to normal web-browsing. I am kinda like you, I don't usually like design changes until I'm fully used to them.
As with any change, give it a week or two before you have an anxiety attack and switch back.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have a really slow phone so Tapatalk is a must. Too bad I can't use Tapatalk 4.
The only other choice is Opera Mini, which couldn't handle scripts (and Xenforo use mostly scripts).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: