Tapatalk support?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not added yet? When I logged in on my android it says its tapatalk friendly, or whatever. I'm glad its going to be supported though.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
it's supported, I even added the site to their database, but for some reason it doesn't work.
it'll be fixed in the next few days. dont worry about it.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the iPod touch(physical device) the site doesn't load at all.

But on my iOS simulator, it does. http://cl.ly/033e2n3j1B0s291G3m1g/o
And when you hit "forums" it'd make a popup about Tapatalk. So, apparently it IS supported.

But people wouldn't know since the site doesn't load on my hardware.

Actual hardware: http://cl.ly/AnFO/o

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a reason the Consoles and Handheld Discussion forum section is not working on Tapatalk? It gives me an error saying that it's restricted and won't open it. The rest of the forum seems to work, though.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Is there a reason the Consoles and Handheld Discussion forum section is not working on Tapatalk? It gives me an error saying that it's restricted and won't open it. The rest of the forum seems to work, though.
does it work with the regular theme? could be a permission problem unrelated to tapatalk

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Tapatalk support is now fully active and up to date :)
enjoy!

cheers to ProtoKun7 for pushing me a bit
Thanks Costello! :wub:

Works perfectly on my iPhone now! :)
For hounding you repeatedly. ;O;

(Posted from Tapatalk, so there's proof)
Thanks PK for hounding the lion!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I've asked protokun to make a Tapatalk tutorial to allow ignorant people like me to understand why anyone would use that over the regular/awesome new mobile theme.
Of course, little P has yet to write his first word :whip:

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it work with the regular theme? could be a permission problem unrelated to tapatalk

Yeah, it's with the default theme. Just says "This forum appears to have deactivated Tapatalk. Please contact your forum administrator." It's the only main forum that does that, too.

I've asked protokun to make a Tapatalk tutorial to allow ignorant people like me to understand why anyone would use that over the regular/awesome new mobile theme.

Because signing in and changing the theme changes it for the entire account, so you'd have to change it back once you go back on a PC :ha: That, and I see no current way to view PMs and such.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lies, you know I've already started on that. D:

I quite like the mobile skin too anyway, and I've already got Tapatalk which I use for xda-developers, so :ha:

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use tapatalk for the same reason alunral mentioned above. it's nicely streamlined and keeps me signed in after clearing internet cookies/cache. It's also nice that I can hop from forum to forum without having to scroll through my bookmarks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1