Tap Tap Revenge 2 free music?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by dudenator, Jan 31, 2010.

Jan 31, 2010
  1. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    I played my friends ipod touch and enjoyed the game Tap Tap Revenge 2. I decided to buy the game myself, so I could get some of the free songs. I went into the free song "store" (for lack of a better word) and saw only 5 songs for download. My friend had about 40 downloaded. Is there any way to see all of the free music?

2. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    All songs in Tap Tap Revenge 2 are free. You probably mean Tap Tap 3. [​IMG]

In Tap Tap Revenge 3, go to the main menu. Select "Tap Tap Store" (next to the coins) > "Tap Tracks" > "Browse" (tab on the top) > Free Music (in the "Browse By" section).

3. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    I was talking about Tap Tap 2. When I go into the free music download thing it only gives me a list of about 10 songs. I was wondering if there was a way to see all of the songs.

4. clonesniper666

Member clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    I believe there is an option to view all songs, but if not just choose the songs based on their difficulties. You must be looking in the top downloaded.

5. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    I haven't seen it in a while but, I believe it is because they may have removed their old releases. During Summer Break, they used to add songs and remove some. If you collected em all, you would have a large library.

6. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Yeah, they reportedly removed most of their "good" songs a couple of weeks ago. Kinda sucks, as it apparently happened just a few days before I decided to go ahead and download all available songs.