Tangram Mania Level 04-05

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by harryjon35, Mar 5, 2008.

Mar 5, 2008

Tangram Mania Level 04-05 by harryjon35 at 6:07 PM (3,591 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. harryjon35
    OP

Member harryjon35 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    my wife and i are getting crazy about this puzzle. we think that the solution in the picture below is right, but it doesn't get accepted. We moved every piece into position several times, yet it doesn't work. The hints also imply that what we're doing is right. Could someone please help us solve this tangram? I hope it's not a bug in the program.

[​IMG]

2. Seishi

Newcomer Seishi Newbie

just want to say that i'm stuck on the same level so yeah, anybody?

3. soundheals09

Newcomer soundheals09 Newbie

United States
    I also have the same problem. My wife also couldn't do it either. Level 04-05...

4. harryjon35
    OP

Germany
    seems like a bug. i couldn't find any information about it on the internet however. maybe we have to wait for version 1.1 [​IMG]

5. chaing

Newcomer chaing Newbie

Hong Kong
    My whole family get stuck at that level, too. My two daughters keep trying but in vain.

Has anybody made it?

6. harryjon35
    OP

Germany
    i wrote an e-mail to the developers but never got a reply.

does anyone of you have the original version of the game or do you use flashcarts?

7. PBC

Member PBC What!? I can change this??

United States
    I haven't been to this lvl yet but I know the game is kinda picky about the positioning of the tiles. Moving them each into place abunch....rotating alittle bit...sometimes this got me past the earlier ones I knew were right. But you seem to have tried these things...

I assume this game was released in japanese as well, maybe if you used that rom and the same sav file *hopefully it works that way..*

Maybe the japanese rom isn't bugged ???

Ps. You may also be using the wrong pieces in the wrong places though I can't see too many possible combinations for this figure....If the hints confirm you have them in the right places then I'm not quite sure....

8. PigVenus

Member PigVenus GBAtemp Regular

Sri Lanka
    My wife is stuck here also! She's gotten 3 hints and there is only 1 way to solve it with those 3 hints. I think it must be a bug.

9. wolfdude

Newcomer wolfdude Newbie

Brazil
    Is there a japanese version of this game? I couldn`t find it anywhere...