harryjon35

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my wife and i are getting crazy about this puzzle. we think that the solution in the picture below is right, but it doesn't get accepted. We moved every piece into position several times, yet it doesn't work. The hints also imply that what we're doing is right. Could someone please help us solve this tangram? I hope it's not a bug in the program.

2ykb0jd.jpg

chaing

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
My whole family get stuck at that level, too. My two daughters keep trying but in vain.

Has anybody made it?

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been to this lvl yet but I know the game is kinda picky about the positioning of the tiles. Moving them each into place abunch....rotating alittle bit...sometimes this got me past the earlier ones I knew were right. But you seem to have tried these things...

I assume this game was released in japanese as well, maybe if you used that rom and the same sav file *hopefully it works that way..*

Maybe the japanese rom isn't bugged ???

Ps. You may also be using the wrong pieces in the wrong places though I can't see too many possible combinations for this figure....If the hints confirm you have them in the right places then I'm not quite sure....

PigVenus

Trophies
XP
Country
My wife is stuck here also! She's gotten 3 hints and there is only 1 way to solve it with those 3 hints. I think it must be a bug.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1