Hacking Talk to me about PDA software for the G6.

kalibar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think using the DS as a PDA would be a pretty fucking cool secondary feature (and to be honest, it boggles my mind that Nintendo hasn't bothered to commercially produce some PDA software -- but that's another bitching session for another time). I know that the G6/M3 team is working on getting that Chinese PDA software going in English, but nobody really knows how long that's going to take -- and besides, will it even necessarily be that good? Additionally, I'm pretty sure that DSOrganize doesn't work on the G6 either.

Are any of you guys using PDA software? I'm half-tempted to look at a SuperCard Lite (as much as I dislike the SuperCard and the history of problems I've had with it) just to be able to run DSOrganize on my DS Lite. I'd really rather stick with the G6, though. Is there any viable G6-friendly PDA software available? Give me some good news, folks.

muggsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess I mostly created this thread hoping that somebody would be able to post some crazy cockamamie instructions to get DSOrganize working on the G6/G6 Lite.

From what I understand, is that the G6 does not allow writing to the memory card from homebrew apps, or that the library the G6 uses is closed. Either way for homebrew support you might be better off with an sc lite (I will have both in the next few days

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things