I'm on the edge trying to decide whether or not to downgrade my N3DSXL. I already downgraded both of my O3DS XLs successfully (with the original build of sysUpdater no less) and it's treating me well. I've always kept my MM N3DS as legit as possible because I don't want to risk anything happening to it, and I don't really see the benefits of it. Though I have installed every US legit CIA to it, just because I didn't see any risks in that. So, Should I do it? I've completed everything in my Mii Plaza, and I have several legit eShop purchases on it. I'm conflicted.