OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Since teh main topic is closed:
One place for news and fixes on Grand Theft Auto : China Town Wars.
smileipb2.png

Put all the news here! (hope there will be any
unsure.gif
)

Ventresca

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone send an email to DSTT producer asking for an updated firmware that enables GTA: CW to work properly on their flashcard?

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far I've tried every possible combination of every possible release and sav file with no luck on the DSTT. I haven't tried the new patch that they are talking about yet. the first person to try it post here. The only thing I worry about is if no one comes up with a hack or patch to get this working we have to wait for a update from Top Toy... that is a wait I don't want to wait for! It could be forever.

Ventresca

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kevin242 said:
so far I've tried every possible combination of every possible release and sav file with no luck on the DSTT. I haven't tried the new patch that they are talking about yet. the first person to try it post here. The only thing I worry about is if no one comes up with a hack or patch to get this working we have to wait for a update from Top Toy... that is a wait I don't want to wait for! It could be forever.

this is why I'm suggesting to send an email to DSTT producer asking for an urgent update...

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone!!! I got it working on the DSTT!!!! Follow the instructions to patch it with ARM7+ARM9 with DSLAzy and it is working with DSTT!!!!! Yea baby I am watching the intro now!

lachlan383

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could we maybe have some more detailed info. on how you got it working?

Or a link to a page that explains?

(Sorry, but Im not very good with computers and such, and I dont really understand what you did)

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol