Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was just browsing a few minutes ago, and noticed that my 2nd most favorite mmorpg's (Ragnarok Online is my fav and first mmorpg I've ever played!!) is FINALLY released in English, after about 7 years or so >_>
I think most of you don't know the game.. but if you do Here's the official website http://tales.gamengame.com/ (this is allowed ya?
unsure.gif
)

Not sure this game is already playable ( I think so because I am downloading the client right now..)
But at least it will be released by the end of this year
yay.gif

Dunno if you people care about this game, but I just wanted you to know in case you was waiting 7 years like me

And yeah it looks old I know
nyanya.gif
..hence the ''I waited 7 years for it to be translated''
grog.gif

talesweaver_03.jpg

EDIT: To tell you guys a tiny bit how this game is (mind you I am telling this from my own point of view)

Far as I know, people must at least know Ragnarok Online, I think it was THE first or at least once of the first mmorpg's out there.. you can kinda see some originality in that one compared to other games..
like for example the ''Card'' system...Almost every monster in the game has a chance to drop cards.. extremely rare drops ( like 0.02% ) but when a monster card drops, depending on what monster it is, it can give you huge special powers if you equip it to one of your equipments.
For example, there was a boss called ''ghostring'' if you managed to get that card, you could equip it into a body armor, and when you did you became ghost property, meaning all NORMAL physical damage would miss you... yes... miss xD.

Anyhoo, that's enough about ragnarok, u guys wanna hear about talesweaver.

Tales weaver was the second mmorpg that I have played xD and ever since i played it , I have been calling in Ragnarok Online 2 xD.

The game, despite the old looks (wich i personally love better then 3D nowdays...) is pretty original is some aspects..
the game has long story cutscenes depending on what character you picked ( i think there are 6 or 7 or so) (and yeah , u are probably like ...yay cutscenes..but it was pretty cool 7 years ago
biggrin.gif
specially for an mmorpg)

anyhoo, some original stuff about the game itself.. the leveling system.. when you hit a monster, each hit you will get exp.. and when you kill that monster you get even more exp.
your lvl meter is broken into 3 parts ( i dont know why exactly yet, sorry!!) but when you fill 1 part of the exp meter, there will be a popup above your chars head saying ''Exp Over'' meaning, you can either click the level up button to ''buy'' a level with your exp. OR you can save exp to ''buy'' skills from your skill tree'' .. so think carefully.. exp counts as money for either levels or skills..
that little aspect gives the game a lot of depth to it, you will notice when you actually play it

oh and by the way.. the music (just as in ragnarok) is AWSOME!!!...
toot.gif

Usually when play mmorpgs I turn of the stupid music and put on my own, exept in ragnarok online and ....yeah yeah!!.. TALESWEAVER
yay.gif

just listen to the enemy ground theme of lydia town

p.s. All right got to go to the stupid party now xD Maybe i'll edit more explanation later on
unsure.gif
...Anyhoo bye!!
yay.gif

EDIT: By the way, if some of you are going to play it, Post me your ingame name !!
yay.gif
, mine is ''Eighteen''

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Playing it right now xD its sooo cool, this is one of the first games looking like this, not one of those stupid clones
dry.gif

Anyhoo, it almost feels like the same quality as an offline rpg IMO (Which is good)
yay.gif

by the way, the ''Lag'' is just the way that game is xD it was like that 7 years ago as well xD So it's normal, just get used to it!!

EDIT: By the way, my in-game name is Eighteen PM me
yay.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Booo.. I have to goto a stupid party today of my mom's old work >.<
Stupid timing.. I wanna play Talesweaver!!
cry.gif
..Not being stuck with some old boring people who talk aboutum... stockss....and
unsure.gif
bookss...
...and the latest news around the cafeteria...
dry.gif
psh!

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never got to playing the foreign versions...seems like it'd be worth a try later. What's it like anyways?
Edit : or to be a bit more specific on the last part, nerd it out, if you can. /likes to learn stuff ahead of time

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Will try it out later.

The MMO I've really only liked is Guild Wars but this looks alright, like most MMO's do then turn out to be crap.

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting, I might download it later. I played RO for five or so years, but it's reaaaally boring to me now.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Demonbart said:
Urgh, I liked the look of this, so I dl'd it, made an account on the site, but the game keeps saying my password is incorrect >.<
I hate it when that happens.
Yeah I totally had the same problem.. turned out I had to type my email adress as ID >.>........ so try that !!
yay.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
alphajaehoon said:
Demonbart said:
Urgh, I liked the look of this, so I dl'd it, made an account on the site, but the game keeps saying my password is incorrect >.<
Yeah I totally had the same problem.. turned out I had to type my email adress as ID >.>........ so try that !!
yay.gif
Hmm... I'll try that, I'll update to tell whether it worked or not.
EDIT: Yay it worked, thanks a lot
biggrin.gif

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Demonbart said:
alphajaehoon said:
Demonbart said:
yay.gif
Hmm... I'll try that, I'll update to tell whether it worked or not.
EDIT: Yay it worked, thanks a lot
biggrin.gif
Noooo problem!!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water