Talesweaver English version!!

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started trying it about 2 or so days ago, fun game. It's basically Trickster + RO. Everything's colorful, there's no need to always skill spam, and it's pretty solo friendly. Money's moderately easy to get, too. (Kill stuff -> Loot item -> Sell item -> Profit!) Alternatively, there's compounding, one recipe can fetch a pretty penny, blah blah blah.

Thoughts n' stuff -
For an old game, it's doing well. Especially compared to modern games. It's the usual confusing at first, but isn't that hard to get the hang of. Over glorified 3D graphics can make a game pretty...but how it plays shouldn't be generic. There has to be gimmicks, something to make it more than just click and wait until thing dies or press lots of skill hot keys. That, and games that promote needing to be a super high level just to have fun, suck.

For example, if you don't care too much about stats or already have the proper Xien up, you can continue leveling skills instead of leveling yourself. I've also read that you should level by hitting the exp cap, instead of manually leveling. I'm guessing it's easier on the exp/since it's the -exp you gain from things dropping as you go higher and higher-. If you do care about stats, depending on your character, it'll be slightly slower, and you won't exactly be making too much use of skills.

Plus, you get a chance to reset your stats, skills, and even style after some point. Nice touch, since it's not Cash Shop-related.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like an interesting game
happy.gif

I'll probably give it a go at some point.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
heavyknight said:
Started trying it about 2 or so days ago, fun game. It's basically Trickster + RO.
Yeah I know trickster
biggrin.gif

I tried to play that, few years back when i gave up on waiting for talesweaver.
I wanted to play trickster because it looked a lot like talesweaver xD
except i found it be really boring compared to talesweaver, so i never played it for too long.

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arithmatics said:
whats with the blue circle following my cursor everywhere? I can't click shit.
Don't know, Can you make a screenie?
ohmy.gif

Did your cursor turn into a round thingy? a clock like thing? or a cross?

either way it means the object you are hovering over, cannot be clicked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: