Tales of Xillia localization

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by simonhwsn, Aug 16, 2013.

1. simonhwsn
    OP

simonhwsn Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2011
    United States
    Would someone please tell me if the US retail version of Tales of Xillia comes with spanish subtitles or english only? THANKS!

2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    i have the US retail version of Tales of Xillia
    and can not see and language options it look to be English ONLY with English VO

3. simonhwsn
    OP

simonhwsn Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2011
    United States
    Too bad :( as far as I know latin american version does have spanish subtitles, but there's no collector's edition, now I can't decide if I go for it without language options.

thanks for replying.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    If you want Spanish, import it - it's Region Free anyways. ;)

5. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    Ditto for import suggestion. ToX D1 is available for a relatively cheap price on Amazon.co.uk with the EU subs (includes spanish).

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    There's no language selection menu in the settings, even on the European version.
    Maybe you should try to change the PS3 language to see if the game detects it.

7. simonhwsn
    OP

simonhwsn Member

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2011
    United States
    I'm from Mexico so importing games is as hard (and expensive) as it can be (fuckin' 3rd world country LOL) so european version isn't an option. Latin american version is what I can get from most stores, it does have spanish subtitles but there's no limited edition, I could get an US limited edition version from an imports retailer, but yet I'm not sure if it comes in english only.

Anyway I expend my money today :( with Dragon's Crown :) and I won't be able to buy another game at least for a month (I'm afraid ToX becomes out of stock)