1. simonhwsn

OP simonhwsn Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would someone please tell me if the US retail version of Tales of Xillia comes with spanish subtitles or english only? THANKS!

2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

United States
    i have the US retail version of Tales of Xillia
    and can not see and language options it look to be English ONLY with English VO

3. simonhwsn

OP simonhwsn Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Too bad :( as far as I know latin american version does have spanish subtitles, but there's no collector's edition, now I can't decide if I go for it without language options.

thanks for replying.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 Endless Trash
    Global Moderator

Poland
    If you want Spanish, import it - it's Region Free anyways. ;)

5. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    Ditto for import suggestion. ToX D1 is available for a relatively cheap price on Amazon.co.uk with the EU subs (includes spanish).

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    There's no language selection menu in the settings, even on the European version.
    Maybe you should try to change the PS3 language to see if the game detects it.

7. simonhwsn

OP simonhwsn Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm from Mexico so importing games is as hard (and expensive) as it can be (fuckin' 3rd world country LOL) so european version isn't an option. Latin american version is what I can get from most stores, it does have spanish subtitles but there's no limited edition, I could get an US limited edition version from an imports retailer, but yet I'm not sure if it comes in english only.

Anyway I expend my money today :( with Dragon's Crown :) and I won't be able to buy another game at least for a month (I'm afraid ToX becomes out of stock)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - localization, Xillia, Tales