Tales of Vesperia - Save game without hacked console?

Origir42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,

I bought Tales of Vesperia on Switch yesterday. I played it on pc and finished it once.

I wanted to start a new game plus, but on switch... So I was wondering : is there a way to transfer a save file (I found on the internet a switch save file), to my console ? But, my console is not jailbreak!

Or, it's impossible to transfer save files if my console is not hacked? I found that my save files can't be transfered on sd cards...

Thank you very much for your answers,

Have a nice weekend!

chippiti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll at least have to run an exploit and dump your nand. There's some pc tools out there that can modify saves from a dump but I can't remember what they are off the top of my head. It would be safer just to mod the switch and put the save on an offline emunand (if you can)

Origir42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your answer ! I don't know anything about exploits, emunand... So I'll guesss I will just play the game and do a new game plus later ahah... Thanks !

Faxe315

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
You'll at least have to run an exploit and dump your nand. There's some pc tools out there that can modify saves from a dump but I can't remember what they are off the top of my head. It would be safer just to mod the switch and put the save on an offline emunand (if you can)
Can you explain to me how exactly the transfer works? i copied my save via JKSV and put it in the correct folder on steam, but it didnt work

Faxe315

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
when i launch the game it just recreates the old save file i deleted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)