Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition gets limited collector's set

IMG_1430.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

Bandai Namco's Tales of Vesperia remaster will be releasing next year for current generation platforms. During the delay announcement, we saw a tease of a special editon of the game, consisting of a steelbook. Now, Bandai Namco has revealed the full Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition collector's version. North American buyers will get an art book, a collector's case, three acrylic figures, the game, and a steelbook. Europe instead gets trading cards, stickers, a collector's box, pins, the game, artbook, and full soundtrack. It's currently available to pre-order in both regions; $99.99 in North America, and €79.99 in Europe. Note that you cannot get the PC copy with the collector's edition--only console versions. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition will launch on January 11, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

:arrow: European Store Link
:arrow: American Store Link

D

Deleted User

Id much rather the figurines over the cards. Love my figures from the symphonia collectors edition.

Drake1427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm surprised meteor and luna haven't posted here; they probably died of excitement when they saw it.
I'm definitely not getting this (tough I'd love to), maybe the regular edition but who knows. I haven't even finished the X360 version.

tinbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a heads up. American version seems to require a download on switch. European version is on a 16gb cart and doesn't. Wonder why that is

EDIT: was a goof from bamco usa. both are 16gb carts

Last edited by tinbs,

radicalwookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to say my wallet is ready but in truth I dont even have a wallet to start with. Dont think these coins in my pocket will do :/

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up. American version seems to require a download on switch. European version is on a 16gb cart and doesn't. Wonder why that is
no it will not

Reactions: tinbs and Joe88

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the soundtrack. But id rather get a us copy by the freak fluke dlc. Its a remaster/difinitive edition so i doubt dlc but...

I might just but a se usa version and a ce pal version and resell the pal game.

Last edited by DarkShinigami,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome