wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there,
Just started playing tov and one thing annoys me from the start. Background music is skipping for a fraction of a second whenever any other audio effect plays. In dialogue when a new line starts, at every attack sound in battle - background music skips noticeably. Really annoying, makes me want to turn of music altogether. Is this a known issue?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only experience this handheld. Not docked.
I am honestly surprised that I can find absolutely no one else complaining about this. Y'all playing this docked only or what

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have not noticed. Been playing majority handheld without the day 1 patch as it made my game run worse imo

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I haven't had this issue at all. I play equally undocked/docked, an equal amount of headphone usage when undocked, and have noticed nothing. Though, this could potentially be because I didn't play the original that much and don't have many memories about how the audio should be sounding in some places.

The game does run my system reasonably warm compared to other games, even those with known and very visible issues such as Breath of the Wild, so it could be a simple issue of poor optimization. I mean, let's be real. This game looks like it requires less resources than Mario Kart 8 (and for good reason - it's a game that is almost 2 or 3 generations old now, and they didn't update the graphics at all), yet seems to give the system a lot more trouble.

Last edited by Sora de Eclaune,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: