Tales of the Tempest Translation Guide?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by 9th_Sage, Apr 6, 2010.

Apr 6, 2010
  1. 9th_Sage
    OP

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I know what you'll say...the game is no good, blah blah blah. I don't care what anyone thinks of the game. [​IMG] I'm looking for a translation guide...I used to have a decent one and it was a good way to play through the game but I never quite finished it. I decided I was going to do so but I don't have the guide any more and it seems to have dropped off of the face of the planet. Would any of you have a copy of it? Unfortunately I don't know the name of the person who created it, so I don't have much to go on. It had things like actual dialog translations in it, it was a pretty good guide.

2. pioquinto111

Member pioquinto111 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Is the translation guide that you're looking for similar to a walkthrough? if it is then this is the site >>> http://faqs.ign.com/articles/823/823899p1.html
    It's not against the rules to post a link to a walkthrough right? If it is then please tell me...

EDIT: oops... sorry.. i didn't notice that you were looking for a particular guide...

3. gordunk

Newcomer gordunk Member

United States
  4. 9th_Sage
    OP

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Heh, oh no, I have both of those games (imported them actually), and the demo for Tales of Hearts is pretty awesome. I'm definitely waiting eagerly for both the Hearts and Innocence translations. I just wanted to finally finish Tempest to get it out of my system. I guess it's annoying me that i left it unfinished (I have a feeling I only had a few hours left).

That guide isn't the one, the one I once had actually had the translated dialog transcribed out to where you could follow along if you wanted to. I'll probably give up on it since it seems impossible to find any more. [​IMG] Thanks for trying anyway.