BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. i remember when i started this. I just wanted to treat her like a princess.
And here i am 5 months later. I still treat her like a princess.

Thats us at Waldameer Amusement park over the summer on the skyride :3 our favorite.

But im at college.
I was really worried about leaving her at first. Thats normal.
Im just so damn insecure.
Things got easier over the course of the first 7 weeks. I still thought about her everyday and communicated with her everyday.
But it got easier.
Last weekend was Fall break. I was so excited to go home and see her.
Friday night i tried calling her to see if we could hang out, her phone was off.
I text to no avail.
Terrible thoughts flood my mind instantly. (remember im insecure)
I get on facebook to easy my mind and i find that she is there waiting with two messages and facebook chat. Her phone decided to die and not be able to charge for good.
I was super relived. It was too late a night for either of us to be out, so i couldnt go out that night.
Oh well. i was just so relieved.

I didnt get to see her till sunday night. But when i did it was AMAZING. I havent seen her since the end of August.

Anyways i got to see her twice over break.
I can never see her enough...

Anyways its time that i ask her out. Even though we are currently long distance, i think next time i go home i will pop the question.
Both of my parents know now.
Im tired of pussyfooting around. I want a real girlfriend. My hand isnt cutting it anymore.
Jk
tongue.gif
but seriously i really want to make her mine. Ill never meet anyone whose as fun, cute, sexy, and all around awesome.
And when i say all around i mean damn does she have some nice curves.

Anyways. I think shes awesome. Wish me luck. After thanksgiving maybe ill finally have a girlfriend. For the first time ever. :3

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT ok i didnt read your post all that clearly. We have known each other for over a year like months, and liked each other for just about all of it. She and have been going on "dates" all summer and stuff. We just arent official yet.

Aww man shes not even close to being slutty!

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lucky you!
I hope it goes well for you.

I have someone like that (although we haven't done ANYTHING with each other for obvious reasons --->) we both feel the same for each other but she's already with someone and that's where it gets complicated
frown.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
Lucky you!
I hope it goes well for you.

I have someone like that (although we haven't done ANYTHING with each other for obvious reasons --->) we both feel the same for each other but she's already with someone and that's where it gets complicated
frown.gif

Thanks!

Awe man! that blows. I rescued this one from a Dbag who didnt know how to respect a girl, especially one of this caliber. Anyways after she met me she told him to eff off and i when back to college. She ended up with someone else. That pissed me off pretty bad but i still kept in contact with her. She was just so special to me.
So then we got together again when i got home from college again and she dropped this one too
smile.gif
Now its time for me to make a move >:3
She will be mine soon enough.

Well thats kinda a very very abridged version but hey maybe youll get super lucky like i did.
Cheers!

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
Thanks!

Awe man! that blows. I rescued this one from a Dbag who didnt know how to respect a girl, especially one of this caliber. Anyways after she met me she told him to eff off and i when back to college. She ended up with someone else. That pissed me off pretty bad but i still kept in contact with her. She was just so special to me.
So then we got together again when i got home from college again and she dropped this one too
smile.gif
Now its time for me to make a move >:3
She will be mine soon enough.

Well thats kinda a very very abridged version but hey maybe youll get super lucky like i did.
Cheers!

I hope I do get super lucky as well >,,< and yeah we both know we'll end up together someday,
smile.gif
it's just a question of when and how long are we really prepared to wait. =/

Hahaha, alot of people would say O.o if you both feel the same why doesn't she dump him and get with you?
Well it's him that's the complication and it would also make me sound like a complete asshat because of who it is, -_- when really nothing has happened and we really can't help our feelings. >.>

Somebody shoot me now please
yay.gif

Anyways good luck (yay)

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Well congrats bro, she does seem shaky at certain areas. However, she's still deciding so get all comfortable yet...

Anyways, I see a lot of woman and only a few I will love to date with. However MOST of them are engaged or married which sucks. Well I still have till age 50.

DozerGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck man, she's cute. My advice to you would be dont be too nice. That doesnt mean be a dick, just dont be too nice. Guys that are too sensitive bore girls after a while. Even strong independent girls like to feel protected every once in a while. Do some push ups, ride a mountain bike, join an MMA gym and show her even nice guys can kick some ass!

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You've never asked her out? What did you do the 2 times you were with her over break? Your parents know now? Know what? You act like you are in a long distance exclusive relationship and you've never been on a real date together? I'm confused.

The insecurity thing has got to stop. You keep acting that needy and you won't be seeing her next time you come back from college.

I would stop posting pics of her as well. You wanna keep feeling those titties and advance? Don't post private stuff on a public site.

D

Deleted-188346

I agree, insecurity will destroy any relationship outright. OP has some self improvement to do.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus you ask alot of questions, are a bit crass.
No i never asked her out. its not all that cut and dry.
We hung out, made out, went to the mall, and just enjoyed each others company.
i never told my parents cause they are annoying and make things extemely awkward.
I dont understand your last question. not like im entitled to answer it.
about the insecurity? You once again dont understand my whole story or hers.
the pics? she doesnt mind.
sorry ive advanced enough. i do have morals.
Back off lazycus.

And Ouch puppy washer, i dont even know who you are.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back off? I'm giving you good advice like I did before. You write about how insecure you are, how you constantly bombard her with messages and panic when she doesn't reply within 30 seconds. Keep that stuff up and she'll have a "real boyfriend" at home and you'll be quickly forgotten. I asked questions because your comments were odd. You've been going out all this time and consider "popping the question" asking her out on a real date? You don't want your parents to know you have a "real girlfriend"? That's odd stuff for a college age guy.

She doesn't mind the pictures? Show her this thread and you'll probably get a different reaction. All I'm saying is keep your private stuff private. If you don't want comments and questions then don't write a blog detailing all this stuff, especially with pictures.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.