D

Deleted User

I'm prolly gonna get a lot of shit for this but i don't get the love for Tales of series i just don't like the battle system
The battle system is like the only reason I do love the Tales series, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Looks good I'll probably buy it and never play it (I won it over Dolphin and enjoyed it a lot but felt terrible for not paying).

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm prolly gonna get a lot of shit for this but i don't get the love for Tales of series i just don't like the battle system
I totally understand you, to each one their taste.
I on the other hand really like it because of the battle system, specially the one used on Tales of Destiny. Old, simple and classic.

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The battle system is like the only reason I do love the Tales series, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Looks good I'll probably buy it and never play it (I won it over Dolphin and enjoyed it a lot but felt terrible for not paying).
I slightly liked Graces' one but the other ones i've played the controls feel weird to me

Reactions: Deleted User

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that great. i love tales of series. the battle system i love it because it make me feel super active besides running around doing quest. hopefully the game doesnt demand too much on specs for pc

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the 30 FPS lock, Zestiria was a pretty good port. Unfortunately, I'm assuming that this is also going to be based on the PS3 code for the HD remaster, and therefore lock the game at 30 FPS even though most modern PCs can handle it and even though the GC version had a 60 FPS cap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM