Tales of Symphonia [GC] problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Pou, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Pou
    OP

Pou Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2007
    Brazil
    Hello guys, i have installed the gamecube backup launcher 0.1 Xi on my wii recently, and i burned tales of symphonia cd1, cd2 and PN 03 onto a multi-iso disk, and i've shrunk both tales of symphonia isos, and i was playing normally, until the first forest part, when i have to enter the human ranch or something... what did i do wrong? Maybe it's because i shrunk it?

Thanks in advance.

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Do you launch the game with Autoboot?
    You have to press B

3. Pou
    OP

Pou Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2007
    Brazil
    yeah, i tried autoboot and ntsc, both of them are giving me black screen when i enter the human ranch area... it keeps playing the BGM for like 2 minutes ( with black screen ), and then the music gets all fuzzy and i have to restart the wii...

4. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Then try pressing B

5. Pou
    OP

Pou Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2007
    Brazil
    i already tried =(
    I'm gonna try downloading it, and burning it without multi iso and without shrinking it, maybe that's the problem
    Maybe it's the dvd that i used... it's a EMTEC Dvd-r... You probably doon't know it, but i don't know any other kind of good dvds in brazil, besides sony... I guess i'll start using Sony DVD-R

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice