Tales of Symphonia [GC] problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Pou, Feb 27, 2009.

Feb 27, 2009

Tales of Symphonia [GC] problem by Pou at 5:57 PM (929 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Pou
    OP

Newcomer Pou Member

Brazil
    Hello guys, i have installed the gamecube backup launcher 0.1 Xi on my wii recently, and i burned tales of symphonia cd1, cd2 and PN 03 onto a multi-iso disk, and i've shrunk both tales of symphonia isos, and i was playing normally, until the first forest part, when i have to enter the human ranch or something... what did i do wrong? Maybe it's because i shrunk it?

Thanks in advance.

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Do you launch the game with Autoboot?
    You have to press B

3. Pou
    OP

Newcomer Pou Member

Brazil
    yeah, i tried autoboot and ntsc, both of them are giving me black screen when i enter the human ranch area... it keeps playing the BGM for like 2 minutes ( with black screen ), and then the music gets all fuzzy and i have to restart the wii...

4. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Then try pressing B

5. Pou
    OP

Newcomer Pou Member

Brazil
    i already tried =(
    I'm gonna try downloading it, and burning it without multi iso and without shrinking it, maybe that's the problem
    Maybe it's the dvd that i used... it's a EMTEC Dvd-r... You probably doon't know it, but i don't know any other kind of good dvds in brazil, besides sony... I guess i'll start using Sony DVD-R