Freestylexgp

Wanderer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help on the disc change on the GC game Tales of Symphonia with DML and neogamma. The latest topic I found on this subject was good but it's also a little dated and I was wondering if there is a way anyone can think of so that I can do this. The only options I can think of are ones which I don't seem to be able to do. I have official nintendo memory cards so I don't know how to get my save and transfer to dolphin emulator, and I don't have dvd-r's to try and burn them and use gc backup launcher. Any help?

Anyone searching this you can now use ctr-gcs Daco Taco edition to extract from an official memory card the just use the emulator Dolphin to make it past disc 1 and transfer back.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hate changing discs everytime I play a different game too, but this is a one time thing only.
Simply use your original discs to do the disc swap part.
You can switch back to usb/sd after it.

Freestylexgp

Wanderer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate changing discs everytime I play a different game too, but this is a one time thing only.
Simply use your original discs to do the disc swap part.
You can switch back to usb/sd after it.
I'd totally have already done that if I could. My disc 2 is too scratched and won't read, I only have backups on my computer that work.

baramos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Transfer save to comp, emulate it in Dolphin till you can save after disc swap, transfer the save back.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have a SD Gecko, use Swiss-GC to play until disk 2. And for saves from official cards I think you will need to copy the saves to a 3rd party card to be able to extract them :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr