Tales of Symphonia Dios Mios.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Jinxzero, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Jinxzero
    OP

Jinxzero Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2013
    United States
    I am having problem with it. When I get to the first battle it locks up and I am unable to do nothing. I tried reformatting my usb drive multiple times and yet it still doesnt work.I would give you my sys check if I knew how. I recently tried two other games that i have. One was buldars gate and the other was star wars rouge leader.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. naxil

naxil GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 26, 2011
    Italy
    dm version?
    HEre the games works good without gc cdrom inside (no disc patch ON) and without NMM (original memcard)

3. Jinxzero
    OP

Jinxzero Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2013
    United States
    I have tried that and it keeps freezing so what else could be wrong could it be the way i modded my wii???

4. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    I ran it just find on DM, could be a bad rip. Try ripping the game again maybe?

5. Jinxzero
    OP

Jinxzero Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2013
    United States
    What are the settings you have for it???? I heard it works with no more memory activated

6. lexarvn

lexarvn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 15, 2010
    United States
    Like the_randomizer said. Bad rip most likely so I'd start with trying a new rip.
    I've had some games not work on certain USB drives, so it could be the drive you're using. Have a spare USB flash drive? Try it on that. All flash drives I've used have all worked with DM.

7. Jinxzero
    OP

Jinxzero Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2013
    United States
    Have you used a sandisk 8 gig cruzer that is what I am using right now that is the question I have if all other gamecube games that I ripped work why wont that one work???

8. Jinxzero
    OP

Jinxzero Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2013
    United States
    Can someone tell me if its my flash drive? I am thinking that is what it is, some games work on it and others dont.