Hacking Tales of Innocence

benhanks040888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyone has luck having this game working in N-card? The intro is fine unlike R4 and other flash cards, but the game can't play at all. When I start a new game, the top screen just goes black though the music keeps playing, and the game time in the bottom screen stops running after 2 seconds. I'm using the 1.45 firmware and 2.52 Stable Xmenu... Any help?

So far, I've tried re-copy (doesn't work, even the copying process took longer than any other games, probably because of the quality of this game
smile.gif
), change the save types (doesn't work), keeps bashing A and Start buttons (doesn't work), let the game run for quite a while, five minutes or so though the game time has stopped running (also doesn't work)....

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works fine for me,

Ncard 1.45/2.53

TOI rom is 128Mbyte

I have no idea how to save though, I just ran about town and inside the buildings.

Maybe you have a bad dump or a corrupt sector (full format).

benhanks040888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You save the game in the inn in a town or in the world map. If you save in the inn, it is the second option when you talk to the inn keeper, if you do it in the world map, it is the bottom right most option in the menu and then the first in the sub menu... if you canm, please send me the .SAV file.... I wonder if i can use the no$gba sav file to play in NDS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM