Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Hello

I would like to ask for a little help
I need world map image from Tales of Innocence but without Luka or someone else icon on it, only map
Could someone help there please? (PNG image would be perfect there)

Thank You for advance

iSubaru

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Couldn't you get two pictures of the map, with the icon in two different places, then just photoshop out the icon from one map, while shopping in that section from the other? It seems like it wouldn't be too terribly difficult.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Did you try disable the sprite layer and bg layers in dsmune?
Probably you will get a clean piece of word map with a screenshots but look that you have some pixels in common between screenshots.
For pasting together, you can do it by hand or use the panorama function in photoshop..

Ebba98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The more I learn about the new Symphonia game, the less excited I am. Namco seems to be treating this game as a spinoff, like the Narikiri Dungeon games or Radiant Mythology. It appears that it's not being developed by one of the core teams at Namco Tales Studio, and it has the same Director as Tales of the Tempest. Also, not sure where this came from, but rumor has it that this game will have no world map. You'll just warp wherever you need to go. I guess that could be a blessing in disguise, since every Tales games has world map that sucks balls anyway. I'm afraid that this may turn out to be a low-budget cash-in.

iSubaru

Kitsune
OP
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Auryn - screenshots turned out fine, I have runned half way map to make sure the player icon is in TOTALLY diffrent place then merged both together (oh god about 45 minutes before I got out to world =_=)

Barubary - oh heck, yes that one :wtf: How did I not checked that site before for map...I feel shame...

DarkStriker - no problem :P

Ebba98 - wait what? New SYMPHONIA game? o_o Could You please link me to some resource? o_o

EDIT #1
Just noticed, Barubary You are the one that got all of this resource? Congratulations! (now I can "stare" at Iria all the day xD )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat