Tales of Innocence

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by iSubaru, Nov 26, 2011.

Nov 26, 2011

Tales of Innocence by iSubaru at 10:37 AM (1,557 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. iSubaru
    OP

Member iSubaru Kitsune

Poland
    Hello

I would like to ask for a little help
    I need world map image from Tales of Innocence but without Luka or someone else icon on it, only map
    Could someone help there please? (PNG image would be perfect there)

Thank You for advance

iSubaru

2. wasim

Member wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

India
    Could you give me the image of the map ( with the icon ), maybe i'll be able to remove the icon.

3. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    Couldn't you get two pictures of the map, with the icon in two different places, then just photoshop out the icon from one map, while shopping in that section from the other? It seems like it wouldn't be too terribly difficult.

4. iSubaru
    OP

Member iSubaru Kitsune

Poland
    *sigh*
    Okay maybe other way
    How can I run Acekard 2i save of the game in Desmume, I will play a bit to get image of the world map and then try to merge two images together...

5. Sülf

Newcomer Sülf Member

Germany
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/942204-tales-of-innocence/faqs/60354

6. iSubaru
    OP

Member iSubaru Kitsune

Poland
    That's very close one but I need clean image without dots and words, I can't edit that one, I'm not that good in editing images :sleep:

7. Auryn

Member Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
    Did you try disable the sprite layer and bg layers in dsmune?
    Probably you will get a clean piece of word map with a screenshots but look that you have some pixels in common between screenshots.
    For pasting together, you can do it by hand or use the panorama function in photoshop..

8. Barubary

Newcomer Barubary Member

United States
    Something like this; http://spriters-resource.com/ds/talesofinnocence/sheet/15140 ?

9. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Read another thread.. replied to wrong one.

10. Ebba98

Newcomer Ebba98 Newbie

United States
    The more I learn about the new Symphonia game, the less excited I am. Namco seems to be treating this game as a spinoff, like the Narikiri Dungeon games or Radiant Mythology. It appears that it's not being developed by one of the core teams at Namco Tales Studio, and it has the same Director as Tales of the Tempest. Also, not sure where this came from, but rumor has it that this game will have no world map. You'll just warp wherever you need to go. I guess that could be a blessing in disguise, since every Tales games has world map that sucks balls anyway. I'm afraid that this may turn out to be a low-budget cash-in.

11. iSubaru
    OP

Member iSubaru Kitsune

Poland
    Auryn - screenshots turned out fine, I have runned half way map to make sure the player icon is in TOTALLY diffrent place then merged both together (oh god about 45 minutes before I got out to world =_=)

Barubary - oh heck, yes that one :wtf: How did I not checked that site before for map...I feel shame...

DarkStriker - no problem :P

Ebba98 - wait what? New SYMPHONIA game? o_o Could You please link me to some resource? o_o

EDIT #1
    Just noticed, Barubary You are the one that got all of this resource? Congratulations! (now I can "stare" at Iria all the day xD )