• Start date
  • Views 422,221
  • Replies 1,671

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the hard work, team Absolute Awesomeness. We appreciate all that you've done for us.
smile.gif

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After 2 years of waiting for this to finish. Yay I can finally play a tales game I always wanted to play. Thanks so much to the team. So much effort, that I cannot even put into words. Thanks. You guys are great people, hope your both successful in the future, and hope you continue your career in programming! Also since most of the beta testers were not recognized I'd like to say thank you guys for testing the game. It really means a lot. Just because if theres more people testing it means the less errors and the less time we had to wait! Thanks!

hahahahaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yay super hyper right now! Awesome work, I shall build several monuments in your honour. (Not really going to, but its the thought that counts)

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you Absolute Zero, Throughhim413 and Kingcom, thank you so much for all your hard work and for being so patient with all those people getting on your backs for "When's the patch coming". Excellent translation, well done, I can see hours of my life disappearing.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I played it up to the field outside the first town (~1h of play time).
I find it very good
smile.gif

Even the intro subtitles has karaoke ! Was it included in the original Japanese version ?
It feels very fan-subbed based anime, I really like that !

Anyway, throughhim413 you have a good spirit about error reporting by the users, I'm sure most of them are trying to help for a next updated version and not criticizing your work.
I'm not very good at English grammar, for me all is already perfect
yaynds.gif

Thank you to all the team for your work on it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
RyviusRan said:
I noticed one error.

The bottom opening subtitles are backwards sometimes.
Did you even read this on the site?
QUOTEATTENTION EVERYONE: THE OPENING SUBTITLES IN ALL CAPS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WRITTEN BACKWARDS! THE JAPANESE LYRICS ARE SUNG BACKWARDS DURING THOSE PORTIONS OF THE SONG!
Good grief, it was in red text and CAPS too... Learn to read when you're asked to please.

fartos32

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome stuff. been waiting for this for ages. and like they said released in late june
smile.gif
even if VERY late june.

EDIT. and you should probabally edit the first post i think and quote the patching instructions from the readme just to stop dummasses from asking ZOMG HOW DO U PATCH THIS and the part about the lyrics being backwards

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad thing:

I was gonna post the same thing, then I waited, what do you know, the Lyrics straightened out. Then I listened to the song and figured out the backwards singing.

= = I didn't read the ReadMe and even I wasn't so stupid/slow as to claim it a bug.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
somedrunkenidiot said:
awesome stuff. been waiting for this for ages. and like they said released in late june
smile.gif
even if VERY late june.

EDIT. and you should probabally edit the first post i think and quote the patching instructions from the readme just to stop dummasses from asking ZOMG HOW DO U PATCH THIS and the part about the lyrics being backwards
the game was supposed to be used by people with brains, who will at least take a glance at the readme
rolleyes.gif
which will convey lots of things
The problem being many people simply upload an already patched ROM and share the links without a readme, it happened here, don't know out there
I guess people here simply skip any animation though, I've heard no complaints, or maybe they did read a readme before the already-patched link is out

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I got two black screens at the point where Iria is captured (about 10 minutes in gam) and Luca says like "I can do it!" And a cutscene begins. Theres just two black screens and music playing. Buttons do nothing. Wood R4 1.09 FW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.