Country
United States
Thanks so much for the translation. This is my first Tales of Game
biggrin.gif

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Fantastic translation, and I much appreciate the 3 different options you added for type of translation, top notch work!

Only thing I wish for now is there was an option to remove the speech in it's entirety but leave the music, kinda gives me a headache
biggrin.gif
I know I'm odd.

D

Deleted User

OP
I've gotta say, I haven't even started the game yet, but the introduction with the translated, highlighting subtitles (phrasing) is absolutely stunning. The intro sends shivers up my back ; )

ThriLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great piece of work. I'm 20 hours in and no problems at all. Huge thanks to the AbsoluteZero group.

One thing though, I can't access the Real time save menu whenever I try to press the hotkeys. I'm using this for DSTWO btw. Anyone here using the same Flashcart that made it work? I'd like to be able to save right before the boss using RTS, instead of having to go from the Save point all the way to the boss and go through all the scene again....

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at Grigori Village, and when I get on the boat, after a few lines of dialogue, it fades to black to shift scenes, then freezes. The music still plays, and if I close the DS's lid, it acts normally, going into sleep mode. But it won't unfreeze. I'm using AKAIO AK2i latest firmware.

SparkFenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The translation is impecable great job guys =D

But im freezing when Luca is about to use his power, and yes the loading times are slow ._. >_>

If i can suggest some games for you to translate there Tales of Hearts and Code Geass, theyre already in progress, and Code Geass needs someone good at translating

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SparkFenix said:

But im freezing when Luca is about to use his power, and yes the loading times are slow ._. >_>

If i can suggest some games for you to translate there Tales of Hearts and Code Geass, theyre already in progress, and Code Geass needs someone good at translating
Tales of Hearts is already being worked on by another group, so yeah. I don't know for Code Geass, though.
But anyway, they already have some projects in mind, so I don't think they'll gladly translate these two games.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

SparkFenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.psyched said:
SparkFenix said:

Tales of Hearts is already being worked on by another group, so yeah. I don't know for Code Geass, though.
But anyway, they already have some projects in mind, so I don't think they'll gladly translate these two games.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

T_T i wanted to see those games finished soon >_>

But i still freeze, any solution for that?

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SparkFenix said:
.psyched said:
SparkFenix said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

T_T i wanted to see those games finished soon >_>

But i still freeze, any solution for that?
Which card are you using?

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SparkFenix said:
Acekard AKAIO 1.7.1
Really? That's kind of a weird issue. I haven't gotten any issues as of yet. Maybe, backup your save and actual rom, and try to repatch the game on a clean rom. Then, reuse the save to see if it works. Remember, always keep a backup of your save and your actual rom. Otherwise, I don't how I could help out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?