• Start date
  • Views 422,194
  • Replies 1,671

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a thread in GBATemp with tales of innocence codes and new codes being disscussed? im really confused where to find it =D

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering how the project's coming along. I'm just craving for an updated screenshot. No rush though. I just love your work that much.
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm gonna sticky this topic because it's a great project, and likely to be completely finished in some time..

Updates are frequent, and to check in which stage project is, either check this topic, or better, their own blog (check the OP for the link)..

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm gonna sticky this topic because it's a great project, and likely to be completely finished in some time..

Updates are frequent, and to check in which stage project is, either check this topic, or better, their own blog (check the OP for the link)..
if that's true, why not the ysds trans thread?

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Thanks for the sticky! A new update will (hopefully) be coming soon. Kingcom and I have both been busy, so there has just been no time to take any screens or write anything up.

Progress has been slow, but it is still going (of course). Hope nobody is worried that we're quitting, that won't happen!

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We're not worried at all. Wait...that's right, the kids! Alright, THEY are worried. The rest of us are patient and appreciative. Take your time and have fun. Our sincere thanks from all of the Tales fans to you and your team.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Congrats on the sticky! (Although the sticky section needs some cleaning up... there's a ton of stickies.) I hope the project is coming along well and we can get some screenies soon.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
War said:
Congrats on the sticky! (Although the sticky section needs some cleaning up... there's a ton of stickies.) I hope the project is coming along well and we can get some screenies soon.
I did look trough that section, and I still don't see anything that could be put off at this time..
frown.gif

throughhim413, thanks for that post, and as long as this project is running....we're not worried at all
wink.gif

Many people appreciate what you're doing and considering that you're not payed for this work..you just take as much time as you need, and try to have fun working on it......When you're done, we'll get the patch
tongue.gif

Keep up the good work guys!

D

Deleted-134647

OP
New blog update. We want some opinions on how the lower screen should be laid out, so we would appreciate it people would visit the blog and give us some feedback. There are new images and we talk about when this project might eventually be released.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just checked the blog, and I must say that I prefer vertical view!
Also, I've seen you plan to finish it by the early 2009 at the best, you really don't have to worry about anything, and just take your time....Your work is highly appreciated, and noone wants you to rush it, and do anything against your own will..
Just keep up the pace you think fits the best, and keep those updates coming! I like those screenshots!

And nice of you to mention GBAtemp!

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I'm sure SOME people want you guys to rush it...but they're not important, don't pay attention to them.
tongue.gif

I think the vertical layout looks better as it uses the space given as opposed to cramming everything to one side.
It's also easier to quickly pick out information because of this.

That said, keep it up at your own pace.

And as an aside, you should give Spider-Man - Web of Shadows a try. It's a nice metroidvania type game that is surprisingly well made.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Go for the vertical layer.

The name portion seems a bit... I dunno, left on the side there where something else has to go. I'd like it if the name was actually closer to the name so I wouldn't get confused.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I don't understand the screenshots. They look exactly the same. What are you guys talking about? Vertical layout? I have no idea where that is :\ Or what I'm supposed to be looking at.

ZyberMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
I don't understand the screenshots. They look exactly the same. What are you guys talking about? Vertical layout? I have no idea where that is :\ Or what I'm supposed to be looking at.
the screenshot on bottom show the "Name" follow blanks space and then "Luca," the actually character name. While the top screenshot it is column off with "Name" and "Luca" moving to the next line giving it a much more clean look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM